Morning People

philam15

Since I am a morning person I thought it would be fun to see who was and who wasn't. This article is really cool, I really never understand why I am hated for being a morning person. I can't help it, 10 minutes after I wake up I'm AWAKE, and I don't need coffee to do the waking for me

"You know who they are. They spring from bed, full of vim and vigor, at the most ungodly hours of the morning. They wax eloquent on the beauty of the breaking of dawn. They are oh so pleased with all the stuff they can accomplish before normal people wake up. They are fellow travellers of people who, like gym teachers, subscribe to the neo-Calvinist philosophy that suffering=virtue. They are indifferent to or even resentful of the fact that normal people prefer to sleep during the otherwise productive hours between Matins and Terce. And they whistle..."
^^^^^^
Haha thats me in a nutshell

http://www.speakeasy.org/~demiurge/morning.html

So my question for you guys, are you morning people?

yeah i guess... but only because i have to. i am sure i could get used to being a night person if i tried... NOT

Heck, no, I'm not a morning person unless if it's special or holiday day like party, vacation, and etc....

ug...mornings are gross
untill i get out of the shower im dead to the world
then i get a caffine fix and im good to go

Mornings suck :cen:... pm me if you want my true feelings on the subject, I'll reply later tonight.

Morning, afternoon or night doesn´t matter to me either way, I work with what´s given.

Back