more stuff

--
Boots

March 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta

Topic: more stuff

I read some where that he also tried cocaine. And he did it while he was a pilot in the National Guard, I guess that his dad made all the probes disapear...
March 2nd, 2005  
Missileer

Topic: Re: more stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
I read some where that he also tried cocaine. And he did it while he was a pilot in the National Guard, I guess that his dad made all the probes disapear...
Not even worth of a response but here goes. Anyone can say that anyone else is a drug dealer or molester and some people are going to believe it without even knowing the man.
March 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta

Topic: he did

check this web pages before talkin more please:

http://www.drug-addiction.com/news/b...ed-cocaine.htm

http://talkleft.com/new_archives/007802.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-197775c.html

There is more information but i thought this might be enough, donīt you think??
--
Boots
March 2nd, 2005  
Missileer

Source 1. Jointogether.org (Boston College) Left wing.
More blow-by-blow
over W coke tale

Sharon, who was married to President Bush's brother Neil for 24 years and is the mother of model Lauren Bush, released a statement through her lawyer, David Berg:

"I categorically deny that I ever told Kitty Kelley that George W. Bush used cocaine at Camp David - or that I ever saw him use cocaine at Camp David. The one time I met in person with Kitty Kelley, she mentioned drug use at Camp David. I responded by saying something along the lines of, 'Who would say such a thing?'"

Earlier, White House spokeswoman Claire Buchan told us: "We haven't seen the book, but based on reports, it's obvious that it's filled with garbage that has been discredited, disavowed and dismissed years ago."

Source 2- Kitty Kelley writing a book from hearsay from people who refused to back their claims on the record.

According to Kelley, Bush first tried cocaine in college in the mid-1960s. She also quoted the president's former sister-in-law, Sharon Bush, who said, "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was president, and not just once, either."

The book also cites acquaintances from the National Guard who claimed that Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of cocaine."

During the 1999 election season, Bush said he hadn't used illegal drugs in the past 25 years. But Kelley said that the Bush family was able to cover up the president's past drug use because of their wealth and influence.

The Bush administration dismissed the allegations. "This book appears to be filled with the same trash discredited years ago," the White House said in a statement.

Source: www.jointogether.org

All of this junk came from left wing rags and quote Kitty Kelly, not a good source. Try some right wing input next time.
March 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta

Topic: ?

well, for me my source its as good as yours. The fact that your source is coming from the white house it does not make belive it. Do you think they will recogniced it????

it looks like that left wing people is not welcome in this forum! Is the law McCarthy-Nixon still working??
March 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Left wing people are welcome here. We have several members of that leaning. Flamers are _not_ welcome regardless of affiliation.
March 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta

What do you mean with flamers? You were talking about that GW Bush smoked pot, and I said that he also did cocaine. i did not invent it, i did show you my source, right?
March 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Actually I didn't say anything about Bush and pot. I spoke about your other ludicrous claims such as Pearl Harbor and the plane crash at the Pentagon. When you can't even keep your replies straight it makes me wonder how well you pay attention to your "evidence".

A "flamer" is somebody who has no real intention of discussion but has an agenda to cause discontention and does so by making wild inflammatory remarks. Sound familiar?