More insane ramblings

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Harare - Zimbabwe's information minister on Friday accused former colonial power Britain of starting the country's cholera epidemic in a bid to commit a "genocide of our people".

"The cholera epidemic in Zimbabwe is a serious biological, chemical war force, a genocidal onslaught, on the people of Zimbabwe by the British," Sikhanyiso Ndlovu told a press conference.
"It's a genocide of our people," he said.
"This was a calculated warfare," Ndlovu said. "There are forces who are continuing to plant anthrax and cholera disease."

Ndlovu spoke one day after President Robert Mugabe claimed the cholera outbreak was over, sparking an international outcry as aid groups warned the epidemic could last for months.

On Friday the government mouthpiece Herald newspaper quoted presidential spokesman George Charamba as saying that Mugabe had been making "his argument through sarcasm, noting that efforts deployed so far towards containing the outbreak were beginning to yield positive results".

Charamba denounced the BBC and France 24, which he said "deliberately distort and misrepresent President Mugabe's remarks".

"Clearly, these two Western networks have chosen a path of wilful distortion of a clear statement and argument by the Zimbabwean president, in order to advance the war and regime change agenda of their expansionist governments," Charamaba said in the Herald.

He added that Zimbabwe still wanted international assistance to fight the disease, which last week was declared a national emergency.

Zimbabwe's crumbling infrastructure has helped spread the disease across the country, as broken water and sewage pipes have left many neighbourhoods without clean drinking water or adequate sanitation.

Do they actually believe anyone's going to believe them?
I guess they'd be right then... there's always a group of romantic "mia culpa" morons who believe this stuff.

As an American I am offended. America is supposed to be blamed for most everything. Why do Britain and France think they can steal the limelight. This just isn't fair!

Hopefully. President Robert Mugabe can re clarify the clarification to at least include America.

As an American I am offended. America is supposed to be blamed for most everything. Why do Britain and France think they can steal the limelight. This just isn't fair!

Hopefully. President Robert Mugabe can re clarify the clarification to at least include America.

Don't feel too left out mate, I'm sure Mugabe has got something up his sleeve to blame the US.

I'll keep you posted lol

Last edited:

Hard luck mate - overlooked in Africa; soon to be clear and done in Iraq!

They've forgotten you already! Enjoy.

I told you not to feel left out mate lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harare - President Robert Mugabe has again accused Britain and the United States of plotting an invasion of Zimbabwe, following mounting international pressure on him to resign, his spokesperson said on Tuesday.

Presidential spokesperson George Charamba accused Western countries of seeking to bring Zimbabwe before the UN Security Council by claiming that a cholera epidemic and food shortages had incapacitated his government.

"The British and the Americans are dead set on bringing Zimbabwe back to the UN Security Council," he said in the government mouthpiece Herald newspaper.

"They are also dead set on ensuring that there is an invasion of Zimbabwe but without themselves carrying it out. In those circumstances, they will stop at nothing," he said.

"We would not be surprised if they spring a 'mission' involving the UN," he added.
Feel better now? lol

Last edited:
I figured it wouldn't take lonk to bring the US into it. That or imply that the Brits are our puppets and are only acting on our wishes.

He is going the way of Farrakahn. He who shouts loudest is heard.

Maybe we should stop funding the aid programs in Zimbabwe.
http://www.usaid.gov/policy/budget/cbj2008/

Africa-with this year's requested 54% increase, aid to Africa will have nearly quadrupled under this Administration, from $1.1 billion to $4.4 billion, focused on addressing the crippling effects of disease and poverty.

We are already spending $4.4B. Lets cut the spending in Zimbabwe and see how they like it. It is unfortuante that the people most hurt by this suggstion are not the ones who are making these assinine comments.

I told you not to feel left out mate lol.
Harare - President Robert Mugabe has again accused Britain and the United States of plotting an invasion of Zimbabwe, following mounting international pressure on him to resign, his spokesperson said on Tuesday.

Presidential spokesperson George Charamba accused Western countries of seeking to bring Zimbabwe before the UN Security Council by claiming that a cholera epidemic and food shortages had incapacitated his government.

"The British and the Americans are dead set on bringing Zimbabwe back to the UN Security Council," he said in the government mouthpiece Herald newspaper.

"They are also dead set on ensuring that there is an invasion of Zimbabwe but without themselves carrying it out. In those circumstances, they will stop at nothing," he said.

"We would not be surprised if they spring a 'mission' involving the UN," he added.
Feel better now? lol

I not sure, America did not get top billing, but maybe we will have to learn to settle for scraps.

I do look forward to the day Americans can claim "it is not our fault, we did not have any money to finance the take over of Lichtenstein". As things are going the day will be tomorrow.:D

I not sure, America did not get top billing, but maybe we will have to learn to settle for scraps.

I do look forward to the day Americans can claim "it is not our fault, we did not have any money to finance the take over of Lichtenstein". As things are going the day will be tomorrow.:D

I'm afraid that is a pipe dream. We will ALWAYS be able to find the money to stick our noses into things. We have a problem here in America. I seem to remeber the Marine Colonel in Full Metal Jacket.
"We are here to help the (insert citizen of country X here) because inside every (insert derogatory term for citizen of country X). There is an American, trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Maybe what we need to do is bring everyone home from everywhere, stop sending money and aid to all countries and refuse allr equests for aid.

Back