More Blue Angels

--
Boots

August 5th, 2005  
Missileer

Topic: More Blue Angels

I'm sure you fly type folks will like these. It can be viewed as PPT presentation.

Since this stupid website is so screwed up, I'll try to post thest again.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lknou
August 6th, 2005  
Irishone

nice stuff,red arrows are pretty class as well

August 7th, 2005  
Missileer

I love the diamond formation at the bottom. That is not as easy to hold that symmetrical as it looks.
--
Boots
August 7th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Cool Blue Angels pics. I actually met Pat Walsh, who's now a 2-star admiral -- if you look up his bio on the Navy website, it sounds like he's some bigwig at the Pentagon.

RADM Walsh was with the Blues when they transitioned from the A-4 Skyhawk to the F/A-18 Hornet. When he was a CDR/O-5, he was a graduate student at my school -- met him at an aviation briefing when I was in Navy ROTC, then ran into him again at my school's library. Heckuva nice guy, and I managed to get back into contact with him when he was on J-staff at the Pentagon. Lost contact with him when he went back out in the fleet.
August 8th, 2005  
Missileer

You lucky guy. He is what I call an officer's officer. He has a very interesting bio. and it does sound like he has a big Pentagon career after his flight service.
August 8th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

We're going so off-topic at this point, but what the heck.

I'm applying for an active-duty position in DC. If I get it, I'm going to try look him up.