More Aware

tetvet

Banned
I've come to the conclusion that American Vets are by far more aware of what's going on in America then the average citizen because they've seen both sides of the coin , the military is an arm of the political structure:bang: in this Country and there is too much politics when the military is sent to preform a mission .

That's the case for all nations. The military is a political tool.
Carl von Clausewitz put it like this; War is the continuation of politics by other means.

I don't think Vets in this Country understand that they comprise of a HUGE voting bloc , if they would act together along with their families the skies the limit and the politicians would dance to the Vets piper .

As long as the tune is what is best for the country. I wish we could mobilize to limit the power of the lobbyists and special imterest groups so some integrity would be brought back to the political system. That is what I plan on doing when I get out, shine the light on the areas special interest doesn't want to be seen. But i will NEVER go into politics...just be a loud, credible, and perisitent thorn in the sides of those who don't work for the benefit of the people.

Back