More American evil

hc^patonki said:
Well maybe it is ok. to do so to well known terrorist, but raping of normal soldier...

Firstly, rape under any conditions is wrong and should not and will not be tolerated. Any Americans involved (as a participant or had fore/after knowledge) will be punished.

Secondly, I do not know what a normal soldier is .. but whatever it is, these people are not it. We are not fighting a uniformed military, we're fighting terrorists, guerrillas and combatants in drag (i.e. civilian attire) They walk up to you with a little girl in tow, maybe five years old, come towards you with a big smile then they pick her up, hold her in front of them and fire at you with an AK. You take two casualties before action is taken, then you spend the rest of your life trying to stomach the end results.

RnderSafe said:
What I do see, however, are immature, unprofessional soldiers acting in a manner that is inexcusable.
Agreed.
the US military holds itself to a high standard, higher than most...
Then why do nearly everybody else's professional forces think so little of the US military's front line ground forces and their level of skill and professionalism? I'm not saying they don't appreciate their efforts and end results. I'm just saying they have little respect for the manpower comprising the force.

Having been a professional soldier and worked alongside US Army and Marines all I can say is that, in general, they are crude, gun ho, unskilled, unprofessional, far too eager to accept casualties and nearly impossible to interoperate with. Success through superior firepower numbers is just a substitute for appropriate training techniques. Many other forces do more with less. Recruitment to the lowest common denominator and training through demolition, character suppression and reforming into a vague resemblance the person you should have recruited in the first place defies logic. From personal experience, British and Australian forces hate working alongside these front line US troops because they are plain dangerous to be around.

hmm

Having been a professional soldier and worked alongside US Army and Marines all I can say is that, in general, they are crude, gun ho, unskilled, unprofessional, far too eager to accept casualties and nearly impossible to interoperate with. Success through superior firepower numbers is just a substitute for appropriate training techniques. Many other forces do more with less. Recruitment to the lowest common denominator and training through demolition, character suppression and reforming into a vague resemblance the person you should have recruited in the first place defies logic. From personal experience, British and Australian forces hate working alongside these front line US troops because they are plain dangerous to be around.

Ok, thats a bit rough id say. I think one of the main reasons the British and the Australian dont like working with the Americans is that its a culture clash. Part from that, Americans tend to be very aggressive and dominating. I dont see how you can claim they are unproffesional, but ill loeave it to more experienced men to debate(Im sure Rendersafe will disagree with you).

Well Appalled, your post sounds like a troll. Why not post more about your "experience" working alongside our Army and Marines? I am curious, after all this is your first post here. How about an intro in the welcoming center? I am looking forward to learning more about a fellow professional soldier.

Appalled said:
Then why do nearly everybody else's professional forces think so little of the US military's front line ground forces and their level of skill and professionalism? I'm not saying they don't appreciate their efforts and end results. I'm just saying they have little respect for the manpower comprising the force.

How about heading over to the Welcoming Center and introducing yourself, chief?
As DTop said, it will be nice to find out more about the ultimate professional that is yourself.

I am very proud to be starting my career with one of the most professional and most successful militaries in the world.

Back