moral/political discussion

Again...They are willingly listening to those cults...Therefore, they have intent to commit...Sounds like the definition of murder to me.

I doubt anyone can understand the pressure, and depression that can influence you to consider suicide unless you've been there

Then please let me handle this, I contemplated suicide, and dug myself out of that hell hole. I understood it, but I also understood that I had WAY too much to live for. Me killing myself would only hurt the ones I'd never want to hurt. Permanent solution to a temporary problem...Nothing is impossible to overcome.

Unless that someone had a weaker mindset than you. You can't expect all people to just suck it up, and "pull through" not everyone lives the same life. Some people as well as being depressed have abusive parents, live in a bad neighborhood ect, ect....I can "what if" forever, but some people no matter how hard they try could not overcome depression without some help.

It's never too late...The only time it's too late is after the trigger is pulled, the chair is kicked, the wrist is slit. If it hasnt gotten to that point, they can still get help.

I'm not an expert...but suicidal people usually don't go around asking for help. If that was so, there'd be a whole lot less suicidal deaths

Back