Moon

tetvet

Banned
Anyone who thinks a bombing campaign against ISIS-ISIL is going to solve anything without boots on the ground , U.S. boots , is living on the Moon , Islam is the enemy and Islam is a hydra chop one head there's another and another , chop , chop , chop .:drill: .

Anyone who thinks a bombing campaign against ISIS-ISIL is going to solve anything without boots on the ground , U.S. boots , is living on the Moon , Islam is the enemy and Islam is a hydra chop one head there's another and another , chop , chop , chop .:drill: .

So all 1.6 billion Muslims are the enemy or is there a caveat to this bout of enlightenment?

I think the funniest thing in most of these conversations is that it is usually the "we preach tolerance and peace" Sunday Christians that spend the most time telling us how we need to be fighting Islam.

Still lets see who can use the widest possible brush to paint with here I will say religion as a whole is the enemy of mankind anyone go any better?

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks Islam is just another Religion is brain dead on life support who thinks Chicken little made the sky fall on the twin towers .

A Muslim talking about Islam.
http://www.theage.com.au/comment/the-betrayal-of-my-beautiful-religion-islam-20140911-10f1h6.html

A tragic story and I'm almost certain there are many more similar stories we don't hear about. The radicals are using religion to murder and they're getting what they want when we let them continue using this as an excuse to spread fear and panic across the world.

When we fall into the same category and begin to "hate" certain religious groups we lose focus on the target. They want to die screaming their beliefs, and they want us to die screaming that we hate theirs. Don't give them that please.
We're defending our freedoms and our citizens from being murdered by them. What they don't understand is that no matter what, we're a nation which allows freedom of religion without fear of being murdered.

We should show them that no matter how much they try to hide behind an excuse such as this, it'll never work. I don't feel that most of them even realize what they "hate". They're simply taught to hate. (fear) Do you really want them to feel that the tactics they're using are working?

We're a nation which prides itself on the freedoms we have to believe what we want. We have the right of free speech to speak against another belief. What we also have is a duty to protect our citizens from being slaughtered by other nations.

It doesn't matter what name you want to put on them. They will use our legal system "freedom of religion" (or not) against us. This is something they fear and admire about us. When humans fear something they can't understand, they'll use it to destroy.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks Islam is just another Religion is brain dead on life support who thinks Chicken little made the sky fall on the twin towers .

It wasn't all that long ago Christians were doing the same...religion itself is responsible as much for a feeling of righteousness. That feeling in a person causes them to think they are justified in their barbarity. We are the good guys, so that means we have to act like it, lest we turn into those we wish to defeat. I prefer to take people based off their individual merits using a thing called judgement and reason. We have brains, we should use them.

Unfortunately Islam is just another religion and like all religions it is about control and very little else, the desire to pass off crimes committed by fundamentalist Christians and Zionists as "not representative of the religion" while condemning crimes committed by Islamic fundamentalists is terrorism and representative of all of Islam says a lot more about your thinking than it does about Islam.

Back