Monsters of the Left: The Mujahedin al-Khalq

I am no religion last 2 years.

Eating food and drinks alcoholic then smoke and "snusa" is four important for me.

I am like The Devil with four things how remine about The Devil.

The devil is not powerful.

He´s not some kind of anti-God, just as eternal and omnipotent like God (just evil), he´s a fallen angel created by God like all other angels. He can only do what God allows him.

Satan himself is to be cast into Hell, Satan is not the prince of darkness as many imagine it!

Jesus is not such a created angel! He is himself God, as God the Father is! This is what we call the Trinity. He´s far greater than Satan - and more importantly: He has defeated him! By his death and resurrection he decided the Battle for you and me conclusively, so that every person who comes to Jesus in prayer, now becomes liberated from the influence of Satan.

The devil is not powerful.

He´s not some kind of anti-God, just as eternal and omnipotent like God (just evil), he´s a fallen angel created by God like all other angels. He can only do what God allows him.

Satan himself is to be cast into Hell, Satan is not the prince of darkness as many imagine it!

Jesus is not such a created angel! He is himself God, as God the Father is! This is what we call the Trinity. He´s far greater than Satan - and more importantly: He has defeated him! By his death and resurrection he decided the Battle for you and me conclusively, so that every person who comes to Jesus in prayer, now becomes liberated from the influence of Satan.

Only the english Satan him from darkness. Swedish Satan is bigger in lenght and can hinder to them how never accept my free will with eatiing food how are my food but my voises don't understand that and eats through. Maybe I've have hate Gud(and Jesus) in Sweden because my voises hates my food when I try to eat my food. My voises is more stupid than Devil in swedish hell. Is a wich and Satans demon big four in swedish hell. I like The Devil and swedish Satan most of the evil. Yes, I am ateist. No Gods help me with believing. They didn't like me.

Aha
So a Swedish and English Satan exists.
Not sure I want to meet the German one then.

You are not an atheist, since atheists are completely lacking faith in both God and Satan.

Jesus have klien arms when he meet The Devil. Hahaha.

Jesus´s weapon is that he knows the scriptures and obey them.

Hey guys. If you want to know In our Religino The Devil[lucifer / Eblis] isn't an angle it's a genie, in fact we know The unique God, Angles, Genies[Devil and all other Daemons] , Human and lower types of existence.

In Islam Satan is known as Iblis or Shaitan, He refused to obey Allah´s claim to bow for Adam, because he would not recognize that man should be his superior. In Islam Satan is seen as a djinni, a spirit of fire, opposite the angels that are made of light.

This song is The Devil in picture.
I don´t believe in Satan or the devil.
I have more faith in Hel.
Hel is in Norse mythology Loki's daughter, who controls the underworld Helheim which according to Norse mythology is the realm of the dead, where all men and gods who did not die honorably in battle ends.

In Islam Satan is known as Iblis or Shaitan, He refused to obey Allah´s claim to bow for Adam, because he would not recognize that man should be his superior. In Islam Satan is seen as a djinni, a spirit of fire, opposite the angels that are made of light.

emm. The Satan[shaytan] is a greater concept in Islam , a satan [Shaytan] can be A djin or even a human[A human using Satanic ways can aquire wonderful powers- I saw one of them, He tells you about past and future, he knows what are you doing in a far distance].And the light and fire are concepts i think not the real light[photons] or real fire[flame-plasma-inferno].

emm. The Satan[shaytan] is a greater concept in Islam , a satan [Shaytan] can be A djin or even a human[A human using Satanic ways can aquire wonderful powers- I saw one of them, He tells you about past and future, he knows what are you doing in a far distance].And the light and fire are concepts i think not the real light[photons] or real fire[flame-plasma-inferno].

In biblical Christianity Satan has powers. He can but a sinfull thought or image in ones heads. He can even posess a person, although Christ can free a person of this posession. People can cuminicate with demons as well and apear to have powers. However we beleive, Christ being the son of God is more powerfull than Satan or any of his demons since they like man are created beings.

Fairy tales and boogeymen. I simply don't understand it.

You don't have to understand. Believe or don't believe. Faith is not intellectual “you don’t believe with your head” it's a calling. For the case of Biblical Christianity anyways.

It takes faith to be an atheist. To believe that all natue evolved out of nothing - chaos given enough time and positive random mutations which must also occur simultaneously.

Back