Monster reporting as ordered

Monster

Let's see... Started as a Jarhead in '85, crossed over to the Coast Guard in '92. Been having fun the whole time. Currently stationed in the Kingdom of Bahrain, where I help to maintain the CG's small fleet of patrol boats. As a Marine, I did 1 Med cruse, worked OP Snowcap in Peru, and spent time over in the sandbox for the first Gulf War. As a Coastie, I've worked with migrants off of Haiti and Cuba, chased drugies throughout the Caribbean, attended Spanish language school in Costa Rica, worked the rivers in Columbia, ran Search and Rescue in North Carolina, was a Plank Owner for Special Missions Training Center at Camp Lejeune and Patrol Forces SWA in Bahrain. Returning to Camp Lejeune in JUN - JUL time frame for another tour. I refuse to grow up, so I might as well have as much fun as Uncle Sam will allow.

Winter

It's cool and rainy right now. I've about 6" of mud up to my front door. The locals say it has been the wettest winter in about 20 years. Be glad when the sun comes back, I don't like the cold.

Work is steady, sometimes hectic. We give them lots of TLC and prayers to keep them up. Just trying to learn how to operate this 'puter, so we'll see how it goes...

Please excuse my delay. Welcome to the boards. So are you at Manamah or on some other tiny island?
And hey why didn't you put the US flag on?

Italian Guy, I'm about 1/2 kilometer Nortn of the US base in Al Jufayr and work inside the Customs area at Mina Salium. As to the flag, I regestered that I live in Bahrain, so...

Back