Monkey fires AK47

Must be the first time our shifts have coincided. You've got my mobile number, drop me a text when you're near the border, knowing my luck, I'll be at Tebay! ;)

No worries boss. ;)

Think they've coincided once or twice before but one of us has always been at the opposite end.

Yes, believe it or not. All terrorist weapons that we seized went towards a range jolly. We fired off all the rounds before the weapons were destroyed. ;)

Yes, believe it or not. All terrorist weapons that we seized went towards a range jolly. We fired off all the rounds before the weapons were destroyed. ;)

There is a difference between firing weapons and using them wiv skill, even a monkey can fire a weapon, erm I mean chimp not a Red Cap.

I could strip down and reassemble any weapon I handled, the only reason the chimp was able to fire the weapon was because the chump passed it a loaded weapon with the safety off and it copied him, what's the phrase, oh yes. "Monkey see, monkey do" ;)

Last edited:
I could strip down and reassemble any weapon I handled, the only reason the chimp was able to fire the weapon was because the chump passed it a loaded weapon with the safety off and it copied him, what's the phrase, oh yes. "Monkey see, monkey do" ;)

We have monkeys perfectly able to **** and fire AK47's. The never strip and clean them though.:)

Back