The Mongols

Re: h

Anya1982 said:
Did you know Red Indians decended from Mongolians
We call them American Indians. They also use that distinction along with Native Americans even though they did arrive here by way of Siberia.

you can partially tell if someone was of monogloid ancestry or not

only on men though, most orients does not grow sideburns and are hair free on their cheeks

Actually we have this thing called DNA now. You can tell a person's genetics fairly well with it. May not be in China yet but we've had it here for the last 20 years or so.

" Actually we have this thing called DNA now. You can tell a person's genetics fairly well with it. May not be in China yet but we've had it here for the last 20 years or so."

ROFL, serious im cracked up, have you heard of globolization, anything europe or america has china has too, its simply "do you have to money to pay for the service"

i checked my DNA with the DNA testing, reesult: 100% ethenic chinese

whereas some of my friends had monogolian/chinese DNA, chinese korean DNA, chinese japanese DNA and chinese/russian DNA

according to scientists, 90% of genes determines the personality while only 1-% is about phusical attributes

the stereotypical of how asians are shorter than white people i spretty wrong, its due to the diet and climate

Ah so you know about DNA yet still made this less than astute statement:

"ou can partially tell if someone was of monogloid ancestry or not

only on men though, most orients does not grow sideburns and are hair free on their cheeks"

i meant that the environment and diet matters the most but dna plays a big part when ur growing up, its ur basic structure that dna creates, the future body structure mainly depends on ur diet and environment

dont accuse anyone here charger, its going to hurt you more than me :roll:

Back