Mom...update

jillyz12

Thank you everyone, for the prayers and kind words for my mom. Those prayers were answered...Mom was taken home to heaven last Tuesday. It was very peaceful and she didn't linger, and that's exactly what we hoped for. You are all so wonderful. I'll always be thankful that I found this forum and met the kind and decent people here.

God bless you all!

I'm glad it was a peaceful passing devoid (hopefully) of suffering. I'm very sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you and your family. :(

Thank you everyone, for the prayers and kind words for my mom. Those prayers were answered...Mom was taken home to heaven last Tuesday. It was very peaceful and she didn't linger, and that's exactly what we hoped for. You are all so wonderful. I'll always be thankful that I found this forum and met the kind and decent people here.

God bless you all!

How do I explain myself without sounding like a foolish heartless clown... :confused:

While I am saddened by your mum's demise, I was happy to note it would appear that there was minimal suffering on her part.

I have not met you in person, but through our interactions and bantering, I have come to regards all here as part of my close-knit friends. I suppose the best way to explain this is that deep inside, we are all the same, the blood that flows in you is the same colour of that flows in me, so by that we are all brothers and sisters...

Kind and decent people?..., only when I am in a foul mood, jillyz... most days I am grumpy and impossible to deal with... :evil::evil:

Back