MOH Tier 1

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Anyone on Xbox live into MOH Tier 1 pm me for my xbox live ID and we can teach those civy punks how a team can operate,
:horsie:

Can we start a collection or something to hook a brother up ya'll? CoM needs to get an xbox.

Anyone on Xbox live into MOH Tier 1 pm me for my xbox live ID and we can teach those civy punks how a team can operate,
:horsie:

Have not played that in a while, if I remeber correctly I should have just added iron sights to my hatchet cause everytime I played as the Taliban that was the only thing I could get kills with without getting my head tunneled through by a enemy team chock with sniper class guys for the duration of the game.

If I am the Coalition all I am doing is dodging killstreaks I will never earn, and tip toeing around Su 25 strafing runs an Katyusha barrages...and more snipers, all the while wondering which idiot wasted not only himself but the maps ONLY M3A3

Right around then I pre ordered Forza 4.

Have not played that in a while, if I remeber correctly I should have just added iron sights to my hatchet cause everytime I played as the Taliban that was the only thing I could get kills with without getting my head tunneled through by a enemy team chock with sniper class guys for the duration of the game.

If I am the Coalition all I am doing is dodging killstreaks I will never earn, and tip toeing around Su 25 strafing runs an Katyusha barrages...and more snipers, all the while wondering which idiot wasted not only himself but the maps ONLY M3A3

Right around then I pre ordered Forza 4.

Well dust it off and add me to the party.

Alright, But don't expect a high k/d from me, an also don't mind me using the HK G3 with a tact scope.

I freakin love that thing.

I can't make any promises about my lack of skill with the HK,but sounds good.

Last edited:
What about the M 4A1 anti material machine rifle? That fires 30mm depleted plutonium rounds and a muzzle velcoity of 5 parsecs per second?

Back