MODS

I would be a good humor section mod, my senior staff calls me Smiley because I'm always telling jokes and smiling, cept when i'm in formation, and to do that i often have to bite the inside of my mouth!!!

Thats a really odd request...

*Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky*

Why? I'm funny. I can moderate humor.

But why? hehe, Play moderator - report :D

((time to go to bed. My humor and sarcasm become somewhat tight by 3am and I get a little brutal.))

See, there is a reason there aren't more moderators...

us mods.. we do weird stuff to make Redleg mad and the such.

Except Redleg has infinate patience.

Or something similar.

He can't have too many people running around with Temporary Ban Avatars ya know.... :roll: (yes... I changed it... I hope it's ok now.)

Must be, she was talking to me last night. And, ROTC boy, you can't moderate humor until you get that humor transplant. :lol:

Cadet Chief Robot said:
Must be, she was talking to me last night. And, ROTC boy, you can't moderate humor until you get that humor transplant. :lol:

He's right... sorta. Plus I was just doing random things and being weird and unique and ... BORED

you want to see the humor of being bored, watch a platoon of soldiers entertain themselves after being in the field for a few days with nothing really going on.

Doody said:
you want to see the humor of being bored, watch a platoon of soldiers entertain themselves after being in the field for a few days with nothing really going on.

no, I know what they do. Lol. I know the Marines (smoke and play cards and... call me.) and the Infantry (umm... yeah. lol.) There are others, but those are the latest too.

i have this clip i downloaded of some soldier in iraq "pacifying" a washing machine with a hand grenade...set to the song "we didn't start the fire"

haven't laughed so much in ages

chewie_nz said:
i have this clip i downloaded of some soldier in iraq "pacifying" a washing machine with a hand grenade...set to the song "we didn't start the fire"

haven't laughed so much in ages

I've seen that.. it's interesting.

Back