MODS?

dougal

Whats the general view?

What do they do every day in relation to the site?

Whats the difference between a Cadet Mod and a Milforum Mod?

Whos the top man?

Whats the general view?

I hope you like us. I consider every suggestion.

What do they do every day in relation to the site?

I read every post, I edit, PM, research, insert my opinion, make peace, correct, and do normal posting as well.

Whats the difference between a Cadet Mod and a Milforum Mod?

I focus mainly on the posting in the cadet section. It cuts down the work of the other mods. I am on the same basic age level or have the same basic interests as the posters in that section, but that does not apply with the rest of the forum. I may see something a Marine (just an example, I have great respect for Marines - notice the always capital M) would post as a little too crude for a forum, but they may not. I can always PM or report something questioning it, and asking whether my actions where those that should have been taken. Also they work as great back up, and great support when I'm lost or just don't know what to do.

Whos the top man?

Redleg, of course!

I dont know if I want to know more about ye. lol I know enough.

Ah no im sure yere all sound!!

And tell me how do you become a MOD?

drilldownmaster2004 said:
:tank: Thats more like redleg He can not only make an inch hole in the forum, he can blow it up if he wants

But he won't do that because he knows that I will suffer from mental breakdowns if he does... (not that I already don't, but oh well :D )

dougal said:
First, you make Redleg like you. Second, You dissappear a lot, but when you come back you flip out because of how out of hand you think it is. Third, you end up PMing mods all the time anyway because of posts. Fourth, you really didn't do any of this to become a mod anyway, and when Redleg PMs you its like, uhhhhhhhhh ok. YAY! Fifth, you don't feel any more special since you are a mod, and for the first 2 weeks you forget you actually have any power (you might feel priviledged... I do!).

Actually, I have no idea, but thats just my little story.

First, you make Redleg like you. Second, You dissappear a lot, but when you come back you flip out because of how out of hand you think it is. Third, you end up PMing mods all the time anyway because of posts. Fourth, you really didn't do any of this to become a mod anyway, and when Redleg PMs you its like, uhhhhhhhhh ok. YAY! Fifth, you don't feel any more special since you are a mod, and for the first 2 weeks you forget you actually have any power (you might feel priviledged... I do!).

You wasted 1min of my life I could have spent looking at another post, but on the plus I just coped your female. HI

dougal said:

You wasted 1min of my life I could have spent looking at another post, but on the plus I just coped your female. HI

Me being female has something to do with it? I would hope not! If it does, there were still many many many other choices.

dougal said:
Ah no im sure yere all sound!!

Are you?? I'm not.... :lol:

Post, post, and post some more (good posts).
I'm looking for moderators with military experience, and the next one may be a non-US citizen to add to the international flavour of the forum.. :)

Id like to tank everyone here for a good time. It was all well spent.

ANd the MODS are sound but for REDLEG ;)

dougal said:
Id like to tank everyone here for a good time. It was all well spent.

ANd the MODS are sound but for REDLEG ;)

Hey!! :rambo: :firedevi:

Are you leaving us??

No. Just feel realy emotional right now. :cry:

:lol:

Just thought Id let ya know how I feel. Bet you dont get that often

Redneck said:
Naw, Redleg gets that all the time, nobody really thinks he's "sound."

Hm, do I really need to remind you again of a certain pink thingy??
I'm starting to believe that you really liked it now! :twisted:

Back