MODS? - Page 5

--
Boots

November 27th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
which reminds me that if you guys start acting like normal people, you can probably get a shot at my position in 9 months...seeing as i will be in the army and all.
Normal people??
Do we have any normal people in the forum staff at all??
November 27th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
which reminds me that if you guys start acting like normal people, you can probably get a shot at my position in 9 months...seeing as i will be in the army and all.
is the Israeli Army that demanding that you won't be able to be a mod?

For me, there there are going to be times where I will not be around. I have a small field problem the first week of DEC, a 30 day stint at Ft. Polk in FEB and a deployment sometime next year.

Redleg won't fire you for missing time at the forum due to military time. But since we did sell our soul to him to become a mod, I do fear some serious repercussions.

normal people...I don't like them kinds of people
November 28th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Redleg won't fire you for missing time at the forum due to military time. But since we did sell our soul to him to become a mod, I do fear some serious repercussions.
No mods will be fired for serving their country..

That's why we have several of you (mods) in here, because I know that you (we) will be away from time to time.

Yummy, souls!
--
Boots
November 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Man, I remember when I first got the position and I was like... Wow, there is nothing to do... These people are too normal. I have time to fix all their spelling errors... Now its like, OMG QUIT POSTING FOR A MINUTE!!! JEEZ. Lol... Just Pickin, I love it. Usually.

Even I'm gone for my "duty". Lol. Weekends at a time for CAP, Weekends for Marching band, Weeks for camps/CAP/Lutheridge. Oh yeah, months when my internet craps up. Yeah...
November 28th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
dublins cack btw. watch for the immigrant homeless people ready to jump you
Maaking tea??

sorry
November 28th, 2004  
Missileer

Quote:
Well, good luck with your tour. Remember, keep your head and butt close to the ground. A wound on one will kill you quickly and on the other, well, you'll die slowly of embarrassment.