MODS?

SHERMAN said:
which reminds me that if you guys start acting like normal people, you can probably get a shot at my position in 9 months...seeing as i will be in the army and all.

Normal people?? :shock:
Do we have any normal people in the forum staff at all?? :lol:

SHERMAN said:
which reminds me that if you guys start acting like normal people, you can probably get a shot at my position in 9 months...seeing as i will be in the army and all.

is the Israeli Army that demanding that you won't be able to be a mod?

For me, there there are going to be times where I will not be around. I have a small field problem the first week of DEC, a 30 day stint at Ft. Polk in FEB and a deployment sometime next year.

Redleg won't fire you for missing time at the forum due to military time. But since we did sell our soul to him to become a mod, I do fear some serious repercussions. :(

normal people...I don't like them kinds of people :D

Doody said:
Redleg won't fire you for missing time at the forum due to military time. But since we did sell our soul to him to become a mod, I do fear some serious repercussions. :(

No mods will be fired for serving their country.. ;)

That's why we have several of you (mods) in here, because I know that you (we) will be away from time to time.

:firedevi: Yummy, souls! :firedevi:

Man, I remember when I first got the position and I was like... Wow, there is nothing to do... These people are too normal. I have time to fix all their spelling errors... Now its like, OMG QUIT POSTING FOR A MINUTE!!! JEEZ. Lol... Just Pickin, I love it. Usually. :D

Even I'm gone for my "duty". Lol. Weekends at a time for CAP, Weekends for Marching band, Weeks for camps/CAP/Lutheridge. Oh yeah, months when my internet craps up. Yeah... :D

SHERMAN said:

Well, good luck with your tour. Remember, keep your head and butt close to the ground. A wound on one will kill you quickly and on the other, well, you'll die slowly of embarrassment.

Back