Modern Fighter Cage Match: Round 2

Which fighter would win in a dog fight? Round 2

• F-16C Falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-15E Strike Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trevor

This is Round 2 of 5. The winner of the last round is the F-16C Falcon, beating out the Sukhoi Su-27 11-2.

Alright, here it is. This is the Modern Fighter Cage Match. There will be 5 rounds. I will put up a poll with 2 fighters and you guys vote for which ever one you think would win in a dog fight. I will leave it up for two days. The winner of that round will move on to the next round to go up against another fighter. The winnder of the last round will be forever in Cage Match Heaven. ASSUME BOTH PILOTS ARE EQUALLY SKILLED.

Trevor said:
This is Round 2 of 5. The winner of the last round is the F-16C Falcon, beating out the Sukhoi Su-27 11-2
Actually, the F-16C won out over the SU 29 which is a propeller driven aircraft, so we have no results for F16C vs SU-27. The listing was changed after numerous votes were submitted.In fairness, you prolly ought to run the winner of this against the SU-27 so we have an accurate vote.

As far as F16C vs F15E, the F15 is more of a pure air superiority aircraft and the F16C would have to get lucky.

Why are we chosing the F15E version of the Eagle? That variant was not designed for dogfighting as such IIRC. Why not the F15C which is the Air Superiority version?

That was my mistake. It's not like the whole thing's official anyway. Besides, Red_army already ripped it off anyway.

Back