Modern Fighter Cage Match: Round 1

Which fighter would win in a dog fight? Round 1

• Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-16C Falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trevor

Alright, here it is. This is the Modern Fighter Cage Match. I There will be 5 rounds. I will put up a poll with 2 fighters and you guys vote for which ever one you think would win in a dog fight. I will leave it up for two days. The winner of that round will move on to the next round to go up against another fighter. The winnder of the last round will be forever in Cage Match Heaven.

NOTE: I REALIZE IT SAYS SU-29. i ACTUALLY MEANT THE SU-27 FLANKER.

F-16 is better.. and not just the hardware, the pilot training is very important too. An experienced pilot can shoot any bandits down.

I think we should leave the pilot training out of this one, and say that both pilots are equally trained (country doesn't matter).

The poll is for the hardware only... ;)

If I was a combat pilot, I'll take the SU-27 Flanker over the F-16 Falcon. Winning the battle depends on skill, not equipment.

Red_Army said:
If I was a combat pilot, I'll take the SU-27 Flanker over the F-16 Falcon. Winning the battle depends on skill, not equipment.

That's true, but this is assuming we have two equally skilled pilots, trained the same way.

Trevor said:
Red_Army said:

That's true, but this is assuming we have two equally skilled pilots, trained the same way.

Then I'll still choose the SU-27 Flanker. I believe American planes are too overrated. Besides, a F-16 Falcon got shot down by a Iraqi MiG-25 in the Gulf War of 1991.

I like the Flanker. It can do the cobra maneuver (Fly straight ahead horizontally with a vertical nose-up attitude).

Back