Mob Rule - Page 2

--
Mob Rule

June 2nd, 2009  
A Can of Man

Mob Rule
It's just another phase for South Koreans. No real panic about war of any kind.

Well Perseus, the point about the corruption is that not many folks here base their entire career around fighting corruption. That guy did. No one forced him to take the money and when an investigation found him guilty, he offed himself. So how is that the current administration's fault?
They say it was politically motivated and yes, the investigation was politically motivated, but they didn't lie either.
After ex-President Noh Moo Hyun left the presidency, he slowly started to join the ranks of those working against the current president, Lee Myung Bak. So obviously if you hold the title of ex-president and you're working against the current president, you're going to be a problem for the current administration. So they decided to see if they could find anything on No Moo Hyun to shut his ass up. They probably didn't expect him to jump off a f*cking cliff.
The press release was that his family had taken the money, but many suspect that he had to put the blame on his family instead or else his political movement against the conservatives could collapse.

June 7th, 2009  
bulldogg

Next time dress up like an old man so you can trump their 'logic'. lol
June 7th, 2009  
A Can of Man

hehe sounds like a plan.
I have videos of the event on my blog and there's a link somewhere in our politics section as well.
--
Mob Rule
June 8th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
That's only because you don't know what this place is like.
Yeah Belgium's got its own thing with Flanders and Wallonia banging heads against each other but at least they don't hit the streets in support of a country with thousands of artillery pieces, Scud missiles and millions of soldiers and an arsenal of WMDs pointed their way.
Or cry assasination when their former leader (who they hated by the way) committed suicide after a corruption probe found his folks guilty - and the guy ran on an anti-corruption ticket too.

lol when you put it like this, say 13th maybe we should try to get into the USA

ps: were can i find youre blog?
June 8th, 2009  
A Can of Man

click on my signature.
June 9th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
click on my signature.

cool blog you got there bro
June 9th, 2009