Mmmmmm! What's your favorite flavor of coffee?!

Dunkin' Donuts has a lot of new awesome flavors to put in your coffee, and lately I've been like obsessed with trying them all! (Which is why I am also typing at the speed of lightning! haahhahaha) My personal favorite is chocolate and caramel mixed! I don't remember exactly what all the flavors are, but you can probably find them online. :D

~*Brittany*~

I like a roast blend. By that I mean a dark roast mixed with a light roast. As I live in my state's capital the local high brow coffee house is named Capital Grounds. There they serve a nice roast blend of an Italian dark roast mixed with some Sumatran that they call the Senate Blend. Their coffee sizes are also named to reference politics. The smallest cup is called the "Conservative", next up is the "Moderate", then the "Liberal" and the largest of all is the "Radical". The staff still usually chuckles when I come in and ask for a "Radical Senate".
:coffee: :drink:

I just like plain ole coffee. In my opinion flavors just screw up what is a good morning drink anyway. :evil:

tomtom22 said:
I just like plain ole coffee. In my opinion flavors just screw up what is a good morning drink anyway. :evil:

I quite agree. I especially hate those nut flavored ones. I just prefer a very rich coffee over a mild one. I guess it was all those years in Europe. ;)

Still, many's the time I can recall being supremely grateful for a cup of "field" coffee. :coffee:

The only "flavour" I put in my coffee is one sugar. If that. C'mon... it's coffee, it doesn't need to be tarted up.

AussieNick said:
The only "flavour" I put in my coffee is one sugar. If that. C'mon... it's coffee, it doesn't need to be tarted up.

Couldnt agree more, coffee is coffee.

FutureHMSGrad said:
Dunkin' Donuts has a lot of new awesome flavors to put in your coffee, and lately I've been like obsessed with trying them all! (Which is why I am also typing at the speed of lightning! haahhahaha) My personal favorite is chocolate and caramel mixed! I don't remember exactly what all the flavors are, but you can probably find them online. :D

~*Brittany*~
cool that's the same kind of coffiee I some times drink
in the mornings. :coffee:

coffee has got to be coffee...strong and black no sugar mmm
but if i had to pick a flavour, vanilla is nice

Coffee is the best, if I could inject it, I would. I would drink any coffee, I don't care. I'm a coffee addict and I love it!!!!:coffee:

Back