• Chicago White Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Phillies

• Florida Marlins

• Total voters

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

With baseball coming to an end in a week!!!! I thought it'd be good to post a topic on the exciting wildcard/division races coming in and out. My favorite team is the Cleveland Indians, and i'm a die-hard fan!!! On August 1st, the Chicago White Sox had a 15 game lead over the Cleveland Indians. As of today they only lead them by 1.5 games. They currently are leading the AL Wildcard over the tied Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees with about 7 or 8 games left in regular season. This has got to be as good as last year even better!!!! Go Indians Go!!! What's your opinion on the Pennant Race this year??? Who's gonna go to the playoffs and who's gonna win the world series? But all in all, who is the better team in the Major Leagues?

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Awesome! Another Tribe fan. I grew up in Cleveland - and suffered through the "Major League" Days of Cory Snider, Andy Allanson, Brook Jacoby and Greg Swindell.

Where are you from?

A guy in the motorpool argues with me all the time how the Yankees are going to win the Wild Card. LOL.. that shouldn't even be an arguement - the rosters are night and day.

Go Tribe!!

Well 82nd, it looks like we've fallen short but the only wrong with this position is as of the Chicago White Sox win today, they said that they clinched the division... well the tribe finally figured out how to win against The Devil Rays today 6-0 and that means that they are only behind the White Sox 3 games so in all honesty, how could of they clinched the AL Central when therer are still three games and if the Tribe sweeps them then we could have a one-game playoff to determine who gets the AL Central and if its the Indians then i'm going to laugh so freaking hard because it made so many news stories that it wasn't even funny i was so mad at ESPN because they said they clinched the division when the Tribe can still win the AL Central all they have to do is win all of the next 4 games and that will put the White Sox, MLB Commisioners, and ESPN Broadcasters to shame and i'll make sure EVERYONE knows about it in the case of this event. Besides that, the Red Sox are 1 game behind the Yankees who currently lead the AL East going into the 3 game finale facing each other. The Cleveland Indians and The Boston Red Sox are currently tied for 1st in the AL Wildcard. Once again, this has to be the craziest year for baseball...

82nd Mechanic, I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, i became an Indians fan after i played for them in a little league... so i've loved em ever since... GO INDIANS!!!!

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

my braves arent there!!!!!!!11one!one!!111

how dare you? sir i say how dare you!

Back