Mitt Romney to announce his VP pick on Saturday

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
NORFOLK, Va.--Mitt Romney will name his vice presidential running mate on Saturday. Per a campaign statement released late Friday, the presumptive Republican nominee will announce his running mate at an 8:45am rally here on the USS Wisconsin--the first stop of his four-day bus tour of key battleground states. The campaign offered no further details, and [...]

Read more...

Please don't tell me Mitt Romney's going to be the next President of the United States.

As BritinAfrica put it, "Holy Mother of God, Weapons of Mass Destruction." Cannot have another ignorant bigot running the United States. Already had Bush... have they not learned?

I think that Obama is exactly what the country needed, and the man's got his priorities straight. Free, universal healthcare? Sounds like a dream to me.

I'm not really into US politics, or the whole political thing in general. But I would hate to see another bloody Republican with the "Yee-Haw-Ooops" attitude occupy the Office of the President of the most powerful nation on Earth.

I said that? Blimey I must have been on crack.

The problems with so called free health care are enormous and in the end can end up more expensive then health insurance, and on top of that people will abuse the system. Take a look at UK.

My son needed an operation on his ears when he was tiny, the poor little bugger was in agony. The doctor said that there is an 18 month waiting list on the National Health Service, I said the boy can't wait 18 months, he's in pain, "Ah" said the doctor, "Go private and I will do it tomorrow." I felt like hitting the greedy bastard with a chair, but I coughed up 2 grand for the operation.

Back