Missing flags??

Moved to this thread.
Hookedonlemons said:
Do you think you guys could put a JROTC flag for the store? Unless you like want MCJROTC flags and AFJROTC and the rest of those?
So, Yay or Nay?

I think the flag of Japan is missing in the flag parade at the bottom of the first page ("The MilForum Multinational Cyber-Force has members from the following countries:..."). For example Sandy is from there.

I'm guessing Redleg must be putting alot of work into these flags as the price of them has escalated higher than gasoline. :twisted:

Charge 7 said:
I'm guessing Redleg must be putting alot of work into these flags as the price of them has escalated higher than gasoline. :twisted:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, seems like the milforums market has been very reactive to Iran's threats recently :shock:.

Charge 7 said:

The flags/gear are a bit more expensive, but you're not paying for the signature, avatar, rank/title, and the games anymore, so all in all it's actually much cheaper in here now... ;)

Charge 7 said:
Huh, Red? Didn't I pay for my title just the other day? But yeah, I guess it's all in perspective.
Custom title changes still costs, but on the "old" forum you had to pay to show your title to the rest of the world, and that's free here.. :)

:roll: I knew we couldn't trust a Scandinavian with the prices of stuff... They're used to too many taxes upthere :roll:

still no Estonian flag in the gear section.. but i think considering the size of the flag next to country i shouldn't really whine about it

No Estonian flag?? I think you need to take a closer look in the flag shop... ;)

Back