Missiissippi Burning Again ?

--
Boots

March 20th, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: Missiissippi Burning Again ?

Is Mississippi burning is the clan ridding again , a Black Afro American Negro person of Color was found hanging in his Garage apparently been hanging there for more than a week or so , ugh , in any case the FBI has jumped right in along with 72 News agencies to get the facts .
March 20th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Is Mississippi burning is the clan ridding again , a Black Afro American Negro person of Color was found hanging in his Garage apparently been hanging there for more than a week or so , ugh , in any case the FBI has jumped right in along with 72 News agencies to get the facts .
I bet you love it don't you? Does it make you feel good ?

You might as well throw in that other word that starts with an N that seems to always be on the tip of your tongue.
March 21st, 2015  
tetvet

Don't love it find it to be tiresome there are no facts other than the dude shot himself in the head four times before he hung himself obviously it was a suicide anyone can see that .
--
Boots
March 21st, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Don't love it find it to be tiresome there are no facts other than the dude shot himself in the head four times before he hung himself obviously it was a suicide anyone can see that .

It looks that way now, however let's wait for the investigation to be complete before open speculation sets in.

If it is then it is, if not then I guarantee an thread on that topic will be posted somewhere before long.

May his family find peace during their loss.
March 21st, 2015  
tetvet

Why exactly is the FBI involved in this there hasn't been a Clan hanging in 50 years and the Sheriff in that County looks quit competent to handle the matter , Rev. Al has not yet spoke and Al doesn't speak until he has the facts all the facts , if a word is in the dictionary then its a word and ****** is IN the dictionary , myself I prefer Black Afro American Negro Person of color got more rhythm to it .
March 21st, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Why exactly is the FBI involved in this there hasn't been a Clan hanging in 50 years and the Sheriff in that County looks quit competent to handle the matter , Rev. Al has not yet spoke and Al doesn't speak until he has the facts all the facts , if a word is in the dictionary then its a word and ****** is IN the dictionary , myself I prefer Black Afro American Negro Person of color got more rhythm to it .

Sounds more like you can't make up your mind.
March 21st, 2015  
tetvet

MLK referred to Himself as a Person of Color thus the NACCP who Martin Represented .
March 21st, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
MLK referred to Himself as a Person of Color thus the NACCP who Martin Represented .
Since civil rights is the topic, let's broaden the spectrum here.

The reasoning behind the FBI's looking into the case is in recent events it has been demonstrated that we are still experiencing the historic issue of racial discrimination against all people's of color in this country.

But the extend and nature of discrimination is like in decades past very complex. Allot has to do with the justice system, but in this case it's possibly, we still don't know a hate crime. And the family at least deserves answers just like if this was a White man, Hispanic man, Asian man whomever.

With the attention certainly being drawn to this issue and public outrage growing it seems logical why they are investigating this case.
March 21st, 2015  
tetvet

The interesting thing IS the loving family hasn't seen this dude for two weeks yet it only took the Cops twenty five minutes to locate the body , something smells and who the hell is paying for all this .
March 23rd, 2015  
Elembe

The man was found hanging from a tree half a mile from his home, not in a garage.