Missiissippi Burning Again ?

tetvet

Banned
Is Mississippi burning is the clan ridding again , a Black Afro American Negro person of Color was found hanging in his Garage apparently been hanging there for more than a week or so , ugh , in any case the FBI has jumped right in along with 72 News agencies to get the facts . :read:

Is Mississippi burning is the clan ridding again , a Black Afro American Negro person of Color was found hanging in his Garage apparently been hanging there for more than a week or so , ugh , in any case the FBI has jumped right in along with 72 News agencies to get the facts . :read:

I bet you love it don't you? Does it make you feel good ?

You might as well throw in that other word that starts with an N that seems to always be on the tip of your tongue.

Don't love it find it to be tiresome there are no facts other than the dude shot himself in the head four times before he hung himself obviously it was a suicide anyone can see that .

Don't love it find it to be tiresome there are no facts other than the dude shot himself in the head four times before he hung himself obviously it was a suicide anyone can see that .

It looks that way now, however let's wait for the investigation to be complete before open speculation sets in.

If it is then it is, if not then I guarantee an thread on that topic will be posted somewhere before long.

May his family find peace during their loss.

Why exactly is the FBI involved in this there hasn't been a Clan hanging in 50 years and the Sheriff in that County looks quit competent to handle the matter , Rev. Al has not yet spoke and Al doesn't speak until he has the facts all the facts , if a word is in the dictionary then its a word and ****** is IN the dictionary , myself I prefer Black Afro American Negro Person of color got more rhythm to it .

Why exactly is the FBI involved in this there hasn't been a Clan hanging in 50 years and the Sheriff in that County looks quit competent to handle the matter , Rev. Al has not yet spoke and Al doesn't speak until he has the facts all the facts , if a word is in the dictionary then its a word and ****** is IN the dictionary , myself I prefer Black Afro American Negro Person of color got more rhythm to it .

Sounds more like you can't make up your mind.
m1708.gif

MLK referred to Himself as a Person of Color thus the NACCP who Martin Represented .

Since civil rights is the topic, let's broaden the spectrum here.

The reasoning behind the FBI's looking into the case is in recent events it has been demonstrated that we are still experiencing the historic issue of racial discrimination against all people's of color in this country.

But the extend and nature of discrimination is like in decades past very complex. Allot has to do with the justice system, but in this case it's possibly, we still don't know a hate crime. And the family at least deserves answers just like if this was a White man, Hispanic man, Asian man whomever.

With the attention certainly being drawn to this issue and public outrage growing it seems logical why they are investigating this case.

The interesting thing IS the loving family hasn't seen this dude for two weeks yet it only took the Cops twenty five minutes to locate the body , something smells and who the hell is paying for all this .

Does it really matter where he was found hanging ? why did it take the Cops only 25 min. to find the body and the family hasn't seen him for two weeks , a lot of questions need to be answered here .

Does it really matter where he was found hanging ? why did it take the Cops only 25 min. to find the body and the family hasn't seen him for two weeks , a lot of questions need to be answered here .

Question #1 was it a hate crime!

The County where this man was found is 70% Black it is unlikely that a group of the klan would not have been spotted .

Does it really matter where he was found hanging ?

The County where this man was found is 70% Black it is unlikely that a group of the klan would not have been spotted

Yes, this is called an investigation this detail is called evidence, it is a process civilized countries utilize to learn about what happened and to deliver a social term called justice.

As for the second part, so your implying every single murder the Klan has committed was done in open public and documented? And yes, those darn Black folks, living in that darn county the travesty!

Last edited:
It is a local matter , why the FBI had to jump in before being asked [s an insult to MS and their law enforcement .

If the deceased shot himself four times in the head, then hung himself....how the heck did he do that?
Sounds like overkill.
Maybe that is why they are there. There IS something fishy about that.

If the deceased shot himself four times in the head, then hung himself....how the heck did he do that?
Sounds like overkill.
Maybe that is why they are there. There IS something fishy about that.

It sounds strange indeed? How you could manage to hang yourself with your brains blown away, um very strange. Besides a black man left hanging from a tree in rural Miss, even if the county was > 1/2 black the whole thing sounds very strange. I hope the get the perpetrator /or more likely the perpetrators. I don't for a minute think this guy committed suicide.

Besides what the heck is a black afro America person of color?

My dear it was meant to be satire no one can shoot themselves 4 times in the head then hang themselves , twice maybe but not 4 times .

Back