Miss President! Do you think it will happen...

Missileer said:
I want to clone Margaret Thatcher. :rambo:

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WE WANT MAGS, WE WANT MAGS......
cmon everybody all together now lol
:rambo:

BLITZER HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, i have no problem with a woman pres but HILARY IS NUTS, SHE IS CRAZY AND WOULD SCREW THIS COUNTRY UP SO BAD, Rice on the other hand won't win, on CNN i saw some statistic saying that hilary had a 40%+ approval rating over Ms. Rice or something like that.

"New book sez only Rice could keep Clinton from White House"

BY CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

New book hypes Rice run against Clinton

There is only one force on Earth capable of preventing Sen. Hillary Clinton from winning the White House in 2008 - and her name is Condoleezza Rice.
That is the thrust of a new book by former Bill Clinton adviser-turned-nemesis Dick Morris and his wife, Eileen McGann. A copy was obtained by the Daily News.

In "Condi vs. Hillary: The Next Great Presidential Race," Morris and McGann paint a potential presidential catfight as a struggle between good and evil - and New York's junior senator is wearing the black hat.

"There is one, and only one, figure in America who can stop Hillary Clinton: Secretary of State Condoleezza 'Condi' Rice," they write.

If elected, Clinton would "reinvent what we have called the secret police to destroy those who stand in her way."

"Hillary has a sense of entitlement that leaves her vulnerable to the temptations of financial misconduct," they write.

Clinton is not just "untested" by crisis, the authors write, but the former First Lady is a crybaby who "often succumbs to tears in times of adversity."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/354536p-302219c.html

Whispering Death said:
If Condi runs she'll win.

No she won't, I personally don't think I could vote for anybody who was involved with this administation. Yes I liked Bush as a candidate more than Kerry but damn, there were some major **** ups by this administration, although I think most of them were domestic. I must admit, I like Bush's **** You! attitude when dealing with foreign dignataries. We are the most powerful nation in the world and it is about time we started acting like it.

And to be short and to the point, neither Rice nor Clinton will be president and to suggest that the only person who can stop Clinton is Rice is a far fetched fantasy because neither one of them has a chance of even getting nominated by their party, much less to actually run for office. In America we have never had a woman vice president and if my memory serves me correct we have never even had a woman vice presidential candidate. Face it, neither Rice nor Clinton will ever be President. This topic has come up ever four years since 1996 and it won't die until she does.

There is also a ? about Elisabeth Dole. But I dont think neither she, Condi nor Hiliary will ever become president as they all are to far off the mainstream. Dole is too conservative, Hilliary too liberal and Condi is the secretary of state of an extremely unpopular administration. She would have to wait until 2012 or 2016 and repaint her as more moderate if she were to have a chance at wooing bluestate or swing voters.

If it does go to a women (either party) it will be a lesser known. One of the Govornors perhaps...

Ted said:
Is there a Neanderthal alert on this forum? We have has queens for the last century and it worked.
As Leeenfield said, many nations have had women and they hold their own. Being Prez in the US... it will be the advisors who run the show as they do now.
Just don't let it be Condi, I've had it with her coming to Europe twisting the historical facts so she could use them for her talk on Iraq. Bloody hell, the eclectic nature of using history made me sick to my stomach.

Then again; for how long would she be in office before some nutcracker would sent her to the after-life?

Sorry, I don't go for Queens. I hate anything with royality and some of those nations are third world death camps. Englad was one of the very few that hasn't had a bad female PM. But England still is screwed up in my book. Thet now want to bann all pointy end knives for God's Sake!

Damien 435 wrote:

WE are the most powerful nation in the world we had better start acting like it.

Ummmm, maybe economically and politicaly, but you might wanna check out the current recruitment numbers. i honestly dont facny ur chances against a large scale military attack from China or India.

and as to the female president, i dont care, but from the impression i get of the American voting public, and the slur campaigns during elections, all it would take is a couple of those, "Hillary Clinton was so much of a slut, she even screwed Bill in the China Room while on her period", and her poll drops. Amercians just arent gonna vote for black people, or women. No offense , but there are just too many ppl that dont like them. Its like voring based on religion. One catholic, JFK, out of, what 49? it just wont happen. or it will happen. Once

Back