Miss Me Yet...???

CanadianCowgirl

Hey Everybody!
Well, I've been absent from the Forums for awhile because as you all know I recently became a CIVILIAN and I am now going where I please, doing what I want to do, enjoying my "freedom". I am presently 3000 miles away from home for a few months. I have traveled Westward because I have never been very far from home and being the cowgirl that I am, I wanted to see what life was like out West. Anyways, I'll be gone until Spring sometime and I may not be back on here again so I wanted to say HI and that I'll miss you all :D

omg, I missed you!! lol, no really... just wondered where that cowgirl went??? after horses or somthing, heh, well yeah, I really felt that there was something missing. Anyways, glad to know that ur back 8)

have fun!

Hey there. Long time, no talk. How're things going out west for you?

Great to hear from you again.

CanadianCowgirl said:
Hey Everybody!
Well, I've been absent from the Forums for awhile because as you all know I recently became a CIVILIAN and I am now going where I please, doing what I want to do, enjoying my "freedom". I am presently 3000 miles away from home for a few months. I have traveled Westward because I have never been very far from home and being the cowgirl that I am, I wanted to see what life was like out West. Anyways, I'll be gone until Spring sometime and I may not be back on here again so I wanted to say HI and that I'll miss you all :D
I was woundering when you were going to come back.:)

When there finally is a female on a forum then she dissapears.. Hell, you're a cowgirl so don't leave me all alone with these guys!! You better stay here and make the numbers of girl become larger!! There is too many men in here! :eek:

I think I will just grab my own horse and take shelter 'til we got those numbers up.. :horsie:

SilverPhoenix said:
When there finally is a female on a forum then she dissapears.. Hell, you're a cowgirl so don't leave me all alone with these guys!! You better stay here and make the numbers of girl become larger!! There is too many men in here! :eek:

I think I will just grab my own horse and take shelter 'til we got those numbers up.. :horsie:

It is a Military Forums. Men likes military stuffs more than women. HAHAHA! Just Kidding.

Back