A Minute of Silence for 9/11 Banned in Brussels

The Final Solution put forth by the “Stop the Islamization of Europe” Group would be what?
When will the Gas Chambers and Ovens be put back up in Europe?

No but maybe the local laws and customs will be given a higher priority than the Islamic laws and customs. The only reason anyone treats Islamic laws like they do in Europe is out of fear of retribution. A direct descendant of Vincent Van Gogh had some issues with Islam and these excellent tolerant people decided to shoot him in the middle of a busy road.
It is on these grounds that Islamization out of fear of retribution should be stopped.
You don't see Buddhists stabbing someone because they don't "respect" their religion.
You don't really need to bring the gas chambers back, but these people who do not respect the fact that they're in the Netherlands and that the Netherlands has its own code of values and laws must know their place.

I believe if the Group in question were called "The People for the Remembrance of 9-11 Victims" instead of “Stop the Islamization of Europe”, they may find the Government is more receptive to their wishes as far as a peaceful demonstration in remembrance of 9-11 Victims.

i think it's pretty outrageous of this group to co-opt 9/11 for their own political ends

The European Cartoonist Guild would have, in my opinion, more of a right to have a March to stop the Islamization of Europe

The Final Solution put forth by the “Stop the Islamization of Europe” Group would be what?
When will the Gas Chambers and Ovens be put back up in Europe?

Your comments are always childishly offensive and racist. I wonder why!

Your comments are always childishly offensive and racist. I wonder why!

how is his comment racist

i see you bandying around this term more and more lately and i've got to be honest....it concerns me.

mainly because i see bugger all racism on these forums (which is great considering one of my other hobby's is being part of an Aust/NZ anti-racism group)

so yeah, im just going to chalk this up to you flinging mud at other forum members who disagree with you, in the hope that it sticks.

also know as the o'rielly strategy

how is his comment racist

i see you bandying around this term more and more lately and i've got to be honest....it concerns me.

mainly because i see bugger all racism on these forums (which is great considering one of my other hobby's is being part of an Aust/NZ anti-racism group)

so yeah, im just going to chalk this up to you flinging mud at other forum members who disagree with you, in the hope that it sticks.

also know as the o'rielly strategy

Well, I call it what it is: Racism

anti-racist?

LOL

yes, as in i am part of a group set up in australia and New zealand in order to smash racist groups (such as the KKK or National front for example) before they get going

seeing skinheads with nazi tatts turning up for dawn service on ANZAC day in my home town made me realise ordinary people need to more to stop these fascists from gaining more of a toe-hold.

if you find that lol worthy, well thats your loss

Last edited:
Back