A Minute of Silence for 9/11 Banned in Brussels

yes, as in i am part of a group set up in australia and New zealand in order to smash racist groups (such as the KKK or National front for example) before they get going

seeing skinheads with nazi tatts turning up for dawn service on ANZAC day in my home down made me realise ordinary people need to more to stop these fascists from gaining more of a toe-hold.

if you find that lol worthy, well thats your loss

You dont strike me as an anti-racist person at all

This coming for a Right Wing Extremist from Iran who happens to be Republican Supporter on the Internet.

Which one of my views on personal liberty is Extremist?

Like I said, your comments have always been childishly offensive and can be considered by many as Bigotry! Btw, I am not just a supporter of Republicans on the net. I donated money to their campaigns, volunteered for them and have done my part to keep them in power as long as possible. I know, it makes you frustrated but I like it that way, dude!

Which one of my views on personal liberty is Extremist?

Like I said, your comments have always been childishly offensive and can be considered by many as Bigotry! Btw, I am not just a supporter of Republicans on the net. I donated money to their campaigns, volunteered for them and have done my part to keep them in power as long as possible. I know, it makes you frustrated but I like it that way, dude!

I'll be sure to remember you in particular when this country goes down the drain. Because that is the direction your republicans have steered it in.

how is his comment racist

i see you bandying around this term more and more lately and i've got to be honest....it concerns me.

This is also known as the cowards backstop. When you find someone who disagrees with your views, you hang a "label" on him. Racist, Leftie, Commo, Right winger, Dago, Wop, Ding, weird, old, or whoever it is that the labeler considers to be one of the "untermensch"

There is really only one main perpetrator of this type of attack on this forum.

I'll leave it at that.

I'll be sure to remember you in particular when this country goes down the drain. Because that is the direction your republicans have steered it in.

We'll see that when Dems take over. They'll take away all the rights and freedoms known in America.

This is also known as the cowards backstop. When you find someone who disagrees with your views, you hang a "label" on him. Racist, Leftie, Commo, Right winger, Dago, Wop, Ding, weird, old, or whoever it is that the labeler considers to be one of the "untermensch"

There is really only one main perpetrator of this type of attack on this forum.

I'll leave it at that.

:biggun: I just highlighted one of those labels for you up there...

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see that when Dems take over. They'll take away all the rights and freedoms known in America.

I'm no dem. They want to take your money to redistribute and ban guns. **** that. I'm not republican, either. They want to make policies based on religion and have the right to invade any country they see fit. At least the neo-cons do.

Left-libertarian FTW.

If the citizens of Brussels were so concerned, they should've ignored their pussy of a mayor and had the moment of silence anyways.

No but maybe the local laws and customs will be given a higher priority than the Islamic laws and customs. The only reason anyone treats Islamic laws like they do in Europe is out of fear of retribution.

+1

islamisthypocrisyrw4.jpg

For those who deny there is an Islamization of europe underway

well it IS the same god... he's exactly right.

The Bishop of Breda, Tiny Muskens, wants people to start calling God Allah. He says the Netherlands should look to Indonesia, where the Christian churches already pray to Allah. It is also common in the Arab world: Christian and Muslim Arabs use the words God and Allah interchangeably.
Speaking on the Dutch TV programme Network on Monday evening, Bishop Muskens (pictured) says it could take another 100 years but eventually the name Allah will be used by Dutch churches. And that will promote rapprochement between the two religions.
Retiring
Muskens doesn't expect his idea to be greeted with much enthusiasm. The 71-year-old bishop, who will soon be retiring due to ill health, says God doesn't mind what he is called. God is above such "discussion and bickering". Human beings invented this discussion themselves, he believes, in order to argue about it.
More than 30 years ago Bishop Muskens worked in Indonesia and, there, God was called Allah, even in Catholic churches. The Dutch should learn to get on spontaneously with different cultures, religions and behaviour patterns:
"Someone like me has prayed to Allah yang maha kuasa (Almighty God) for eight years in Indonesia and other priests for 20 or 30 years. In the heart of the Eucharist, God is called Allah over there, so why can't we start doing that together?"
In the Arab world God is called Allah. The long history of Christianity in the Arab world led to the development of a rich Christian-Islamic theological vocabulary, which makes God a normal equivalent to Allah. Both Muslims and Christians use the word in the Middle East.
ar-Rabb
Apart from Allah, the term ar-Rabb (the Lord) is also widely used, although this appears far more often in the Arabic version of the Bible than in the Qur'an. In the Islamic context, references to ar-Rabb are normally found in the possessive form, such as Rabbi (My Lord). Interestingly, the word Allah was already in use by Christians in the pre-Islamic period.
Bishop Muskens proposal will undoubtedly receive a warm welcome from the Islamic community in the Netherlands. Particularly as it follows last week's remarks by Geert Wilders about banning the Qur'an and, shortly before that, former Muslim Ehsan Jami's comparison of Muhammad with Osama bin Laden.
Attention
Perhaps this is the reason Bishop Muskens' remarks have received so much attention in the Dutch press. The bishop actually said exactly the same several years ago. He also suggested abolishing Whit Monday as a national holiday in favour of an Islamic religious day.
In the past, Bishop Muskens has offended many Muslims. In 2005 he said Islam was a religion without a future because it had too many violent aspects. The bishop is also responsible for a number of controversial remarks. He caused uproar in the Netherlands when he said the poor had a right to steal bread if they were hungry. And he put the Vatican's back up with an appeal for the use of condoms in the fight against AIDS.

Last edited:
There's no reason to call God Allah. Why would you randomly replace a word from your own language with a foreign one? It makes no sense.

There's no reason to call God Allah. Why would you randomly replace a word from your own language with a foreign one? It makes no sense.

You're quite right, it's a load of codswallop, but you're many years too late. Look at our language and see the large number of adopted words already in use, e.g. Algebra- from Al jabr (of calculation) there are dozens of others if you care to look all of which already had an English equivalent.

The Muslim saying sums it up. "There is no God but God" (There is only one God) then they go on to say that "and Mohammad is the true messenger of God". God=Allah=God. In that respect he is correct, but there is no need to use a "foreign" word. He is merely pandering to the desires of the Islamists.

If they use the word "interchangeably" then why change it to Allah? I'm not Muslim, and I am NOT praying to anything other than what I call MY God.

I don't believe it has anywhere in the Bible (among God's various names of himself) "Allah" anywhere in text. It's quite possible I hopped over it, if so, please note the Book and verse where it resides.

Until I see that in my opinion this entire God is "Allah" thing is a piece of b******t to the 10th power.

Until I see that in my opinion this entire God is "Allah" thing is a piece of b******t to the 10th power.

TBH...this show a lack of knowlege, and perhaps a little bit of fear of islam (which TBH is understandable)

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all share common roots, and all worship the same god. infact, Jesus is named as a Prophet in islam

IMHO, gods name matters little in the overall aim of faith.

but consider this, if something as trivial as the interchanging of the name of god, can bring some understanding that everyone worships the same god...isn't that a good thing?

TBH...this show a lack of knowlege, and perhaps a little bit of fear of islam (which TBH is understandable)

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all share common roots, and all worship the same god. infact, Jesus is named as a Prophet in islam

IMHO, gods name matters little in the overall aim of faith.

but consider this, if something as trivial as the interchanging of the name of god, can bring some understanding that everyone worships the same god...isn't that a good thing?

Oh, I beg to disagree. I care not that Islam may in fact have common roots. Satanism has common roots also - perhaps it's alright if I interchange Satan as a term for my Father? It states in the Bible (and is one of the commandments that, "You shall put no God before me" and "I am a jealous God." I think I'll just be quite safe with keeping my faith in my own God.

After all, if indeed Allah and God are one in the same (as you seem to believe) then why exactly do we need to bother changing the name "God" to Allah?

AND further more, Jesus is not just a prophet. He is God's son, God in human form. (In my belief).

So, you see, I'm not really lacking in knowledge so much as I am lacking in faith that this is just a big scheme to get more of "Allah's" followers. And just think, if we all change over to we can sacrifice ourselves by bombing our home country and innocents, stoning men and women to death for the slightest offense and perhaps even starting to wear that smashing drape!

Oh! I can hardly sit still I'm so excited!

(And just for further note; I am not so much afraid of Islam as I am the fanatics that follow it - as any should fear any fanatic of ANY religion, including Christianity. I do however fear my God - and my God will keep with His many names I know Him as and not as another calls their God).

In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى, commonly transliterated as Isa) is considered one of God's most beloved and important prophets, a bringer of divine scripture, a worker of miracles, and the Messiah. Muslims, however, do not share the Christian belief in the crucifixion or divinity of Jesus. Muslims believe that Jesus' crucifixion was a divine illusion and that he ascended bodily to heaven. Most Muslims also believe that he will return to the earth in the company of the Mahdi once the earth has become full of sin and injustice at the time of the arrival of Islam's Antichrist-like Dajjal.
Islamic views

Main article: Islamic views of Jesus
In Islam, Jesus (known as Isa in Arabic, Arabic: عيسى), is considered one of God's most-beloved and important prophets and the Messiah.[86] He is one of five messengers (rusul), and one of the five "Resolute" prophets. The Hadith states that Jesus will return to the world in the flesh following Imam Mahdi to defeat the Dajjal (an Antichrist-like figure, translated as "Deceiver"),[87] though some Islamic scholars regard these traditions as unreliable and false.[88][89][90] . As in the Christian nativity accounts, the 7th-century Qur'an holds that Jesus was born without a biological father to the virgin Mary, by the will of God (in Arabic, Allah). He is referred to as Isa ibn Maryam (English: Jesus son of Mary), a matronymic, as he had no biological father.[91] In Muslim traditions, Jesus lived a perfect life of nonviolence, showing kindness to humans and animals (similar to the other Islamic prophets), without material possessions, and abstaining from sin.[92] Islamic belief also holds that Jesus could perform miracles, but only by the will of God.[93]
Muslims, however, do not believe Jesus to have divine nature as God nor as the Son of God. The Qu'ran warns against believing that Jesus was divine.[94] Muslims believe that Jesus received a gospel from God called the Injil in Arabic that corresponds to the Christian New Testament, but that parts of it have been misinterpreted over time so that they no longer accurately represent God's message (See Tahrif).[95]
Muslims also do not believe in Jesus' sacrificial role, and the Qur'an, as commonly understood, states that Jesus was not killed on the cross. Islam also does not accept any human sacrifice for sin.[96] Regarding the crucifixion, the Qur'an is against the Jews who claimed "we slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God," and categorically states that "yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them."[97][98] Some muslims writers like Ahmed Deedat have elaborated the Quranic verse in the light of the Bible[99]. However, the Muslim tradition completes the statement of the Qur'an: Some traditions say Christ was replaced by a double, and according to others it was Simon of Cyrene or one of the Apostles (Judas).[98] The denial of crucifixion is viewed as Jesus's [representing faith] triumph over his executioners [representing forces of evil and adversity].[98] However certain Muslim scholars and some Ismaili commentators have interpreted the relevant verse differently: "the Jews intended to destroy the person of Jesus completely; in fact, they crucified only his nasut, his lahut remained alive" or that "The Qur'an is not here speaking about a man, righteous and wronged though he may be, but about the Word of God who was sent to earth and returned to God. Thus the denial of killing of Jesus is a denial of the power of men to vanquish and destroy the divine Word, which is for ever victorious."[98][100]
Muslims believe that God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, God's final prophet, and regard the Qur'an and the Sunnah (the words and deeds of Muhammad) as the fundamental sources of Islam.[3] They do not regard Muhammad as the founder of a new religion, but as the restorer of the original monotheistic faith of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets. Islamic tradition holds that Judaism and Christianity distorted the messages of these prophets over time either in interpretation, in text, or both.[4]

Satanism has common roots also - perhaps it's alright if I interchange Satan as a term for my Father?

er....not really as satan is a different entity

It states in the Bible (and is one of the commandments that, "You shall put no God before me" and "I am a jealous God." I think I'll just be quite safe with keeping my faith in my own God.

well in that case, as allah is the same entity as the christian and jewish god, where's the problem?

After all, if indeed Allah and God are one in the same (as you seem to believe) then why exactly do we need to bother changing the name "God" to Allah?

perhaps to try and correct the belief that the god of islam, is different from the christian god....and all the hate and suspicion that goes with it

AND further more, Jesus is not just a prophet. He is God's son, God in human form. (In my belief).

christianity believes as you have said, while judaism and islam disagree....while all three say jesus was a great prohet, with a message from god. surely, following the message given, rather than getting caught up in the details is the way to go?

Last edited:
Back