Mindless Rant

Englander2

Another three US soldiers lost their lives today, in a war that need never have been started. Is this a reason for a political discussion, or do we just accept the fact as a normal risk for troops on active duty?

The military discussion takes the general shape of military leaders telling GW and his advisers that more troops were/are needed to carry out the necessary training, etc for Iraqi troops/forces in order for the US to begin a withdrawal of troops.

The political arguments continue to be that there were NO REAL JUSTIFICATIONS for the invasion in the first place ... and ... arguments that GW refuses to listen to those advising him. It has only been in the last few days that he has begun to admit that there are MAJOR problems in Iraq and MAJOR changes need to be carried out IF we hope to come out as winners.

I realize that there are those on this forum who believe it is wrong to blame GW Bush for ALL of the deaths in Iraq .. the ONLY question I have is - "If we don't blame the man who ordered an unjustified invasion of Iraq, who has fought EVERY request for a change of policy, who has steadfastly denied every request for an increase of manpower in Iraq, who has denied there were problems with his policies where Iraq and troop withdrawal is concerned ... then just WHO DO WE BLAME?"

Posts have been moved to a new thread .... next time, I suggest you place your thoughts in the proper thread.

Back