Mindblowing Exhibition Videos - Page 3

--

April 16th, 2006  
zander_0633

Oh! Ok! So you were talking about those?
April 23rd, 2006  
sabrekrentz

Yes the rifles used in these videos are full weight, 9-13 pounds usually. Mostly springfield 1903-a3 but sometimes m1's also. This level of skill is not common, these are pretty much the best in the country from around 98 till last year, shown in these videos. I drill at almost the level of these guys, and i've got a more than a year until nationals when I compete. It is less than two weeks away from this year's national competition, i'm sure many new vids will be coming out within a month of the comp.
April 23rd, 2006  
sabrekrentz

Also, the reason many of the videos are down is because the site does not come up in some browsers anymore. But I have found if you put in a specific area of the site in the url it will take you there. For example, instead of typing in www.theblackwatchdrillteam.net you should type in www.theblackwatchdrillteam.net/menu.html and it will come up. Go to that link and then go to videos, you will find many videos on there.
--
May 2nd, 2006  
sabrekrentz

____
May 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

? And you last post?
May 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

nothin but a bunch of . So anyway, I think these are great vids but kinda died out of the forums...
May 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

Thanks!
June 18th, 2006  
sabrekrentz

http://www.thedrilljungle.com/ONA/

new video, simply amazing