Do you mind if your Husband or boyfriend is not a virgin?

well??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• where on earth would you find a man refusing sex till after marrage

• Total voters

dougal

How many women would juge a man if hes a virgin or if your boyfriend would not have sex still he was married??

I think the main point is that this post isnt as important as the woman wife one.

So its a matter of gender then is it??????

Girl power?

It's not something that would bother me. Now if he had slept with multiple (when I say multiple, I mean he needs more than one hand to count them on) women, then it would bother me.

Peper said:
It's not something that would bother me. Now if he had slept with multiple (when I say multiple, I mean he needs more than one hand to count them on) women, then it would bother me.

If you were marrying at 17 then that might be a problem, but what if he is 30? you would expect many past partners.

the reason it wouldn't bother me is because they would be in the past im his present and hopefully his future, its not good to dwell in the past

thats v confusing doesn't ur wife have to be your girlfriend before u marry her? so before u marry her u don't mind if she isn't a virgin then when ye get married u do ?

I say let a dead horse die, if they aren't a virgin and they really love you and care about you then they'll feel bad about it. I personally don't care. I love someone for who they are not what they've done.

i don't c why they should feel bad about having sex in the past, its no big deal at all! im not a virgin neither is my fiance and neither him nor i feel one bit ashamed or embarrased because we had sex before each of us met, the subject never enters our heads! come on like its 2004! :roll:

What a question???

Its personal preference at the end of day ain't it. But I'd prefere a guy with some experience as I have my needs to, so whats the past to do with your future anyways? as long as your happy together and the romping is good, i ain't complaining lol

I really could care less. As long as he is diease free.

People make mistakes, one night stands happen as do long term relationships.

I find it interesting how many men have a problem with women who aren't.

I wonder how many women have lied about being virgins. The old "if she bleeds she is pure" doesn't hold up any more due to women who use tampons, and are involved in sports can cause the loss of the hymen. So she could be a virgin but no one would know with out an exam.

Back