Mind-Altering Energy Drink Turns Senior High Bible Study Into Godless Sex Orgy

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
I came upon this article doing some research on Red Bull. It is a little dated, but this has got to be the funniest article I have read in YEARS..... I hope it doesn't offend anyone....

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0903/redbull.html

Liquid Sin in a Can of Tin

redbull.jpg

Freehold, Iowa – Over the last year, several isolated sexual incidents involving the popular liquid methamphetamine drink, "Red Bull," were reported to church security. The lewd nature of each case led Pastor to request that Landover Baptist's esteemed Creation Science Laboratory open up a privately funded investigation.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0903/redbull.html

:lol: psshaw!! And Im supposed to believe that??

Let's all go stock up on some liquid sin :drunkb::jump:

Yeah I've drank a can before...and I didn't feel any different than before I drank it.

"72 hours with 200 cans of Red Bull, a plastic Ziploc bag full of Ecstasy tablets and a wide assortment of adult magazines." JESUS! What kind of teenagers have 200 cans, ecstasy, and playboys like that?! Most I ever drank was 4 red bulls, (the amount in one pack)...

Red Bull

I work in an Additional needs department of at my local college, you should see what that does to our students ...ADHD, Autistic, Downs Syndrome, when they buy that S$£^ in the canteen! And I have to try and stop them buying it. So don't, it messes up your liver & kidneys! and all else lol lol.
:biggun:

Never needed it. When I get up in the morning, I am UP. If it's 4 in the morning, all I need is to hear "get up, ***hole", grab a root beer and a biscuit, and I'm out the door in 5 minutes.

This is absolutely ridiculous. A friend of mine who just got sent in for a second tour in Iraq says that they'd keep them by the case for long mounted patrols, though.

Yeah, I've heard some crazy stories from the few people I've talked to in the LA NG, and used a lot of it as informal interviews for things I've written.

Every time my buddy sees uparmored HMMWVs, he gets furious, because his unit had to beg for them and never got them. When he worked Katrina, though, they were all over the place. He also said that you couldn't uparmor it easily with the kit without compromising the essential A/C unit, so they were doubly screwed.

I know beer can, if consumed in large quantities, make's everyone else's wife look like yours. That can, at worst, cause your mouth to hurt.:box:

Last edited:
I work in an Additional needs department of at my local college, you should see what that does to our students ...ADHD, Autistic, Downs Syndrome, when they buy that S$£^ in the canteen! And I have to try and stop them buying it. So don't, it messes up your liver & kidneys! and all else lol lol.
:biggun:
Yeah yeah yeah...What doesn't these days?

Back