Milosevic dies

Can you swing by Sweden and kill each leader in each partie, im starting to get annoyed by their 24/7 complaining on each other, its starting to become patethic!

Sure.. I don't need prove anymore! You just enter your request and I'll fit it into my agenda. Anarchy is my new name and I'll create a new world order. First I'll start a nuclear program outside Amsterdam and I don't care who'll complain.....

Hey Ted, are you looking for part time help?

I can worl the South/Central American area. There are a ton of dictators that need to be removed from office and this Earth.

Well maybe we can cut a deal..... but I remove any worldleader regardless of there political taste! So as long as you don't just stick with liberals it sounds cool. Otherwise I still have to do the right wing while you removed the left wing :)

Am i the only one that thinks this guy was just fighting a war. His means were questionable but the muslims started it and he fought back, viciously. Then we went and bombed the wrong side.

I for one think this guy was assisnated because he was going to call some witnesses that were going to emberass the UN/US.

Rabs said:
Am i the only one that thinks this guy was just fighting a war. His means were questionable but the muslims started it and he fought back, viciously. Then we went and bombed the wrong side.

I for one think this guy was assisnated because he was going to call some witnesses that were going to emberass the UN/US.

Is this for real Rabs or are you pulling my leg here!! Which side should have been bombed, according to you? And assassinations in The Hague is like Barbie being a Hell's Angel. It just don't happens overhere......

Is this for real Rabs or are you pulling my leg here!! Which side should have been bombed, according to you? And assassinations in The Hague is like Barbie being a Hell's Angel. It just don't happens overhere......

I think it was a civil war we had no business medeling in.

Croatia en Bosnia-Herzegovina just turned independent nations. So the genocide inditement is founded. And that's why he went to The Hague. The ordeal in Kosovo, which is/was an autonomous province was only a side-show in the ICJ.

(p.s. Since when has a "civil war" been an issue.... say Korea?)

Hahahahaha, wasn't Milosevic all about the old Red Values too? The new nations are more EU-oriented, while the establishments orient themselves on good ol' Russia.

Back