Millitary Poll - Page 4

View Poll Results :Who is joing the Millitary later on in there life?
Navy 4 12.12%
Marines 15 45.45%
Cost Guard 1 3.03%
Army 4 12.12%
Air Force 5 15.15%
other 0 0%
different countrys millitary 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 21st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
your just now getting proof?
better late than never.
December 28th, 2004  
LIBERTY

Army for me, Airborne or Special Forces.
December 29th, 2004  
Trevor

I posted this quetion in Military service questions, but no one has answered it at all. Can anyone tell me if you can become an Officer in the U.S. military if you become an amderican citizen, but are Canadian by blood, or do you have to be an American citizen by blood?
--
December 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I posted this quetion in Military service questions, but no one has answered it at all. Can anyone tell me if you can become an Officer in the U.S. military if you become an amderican citizen, but are Canadian by blood, or do you have to be an American citizen by blood?
This question has been asked and answered before, which is most likely why you did not get a reponse. Always do a search prior to asking questions, self motivation is one of the most important factors to a successful military career. Look, search, then ask.

It is not required that you were born in the US, just that you are a US citizen.

Now, back on topic.
January 6th, 2005  
Vitaly

DEP then 11X Enlisted ARMY!
January 16th, 2005  
Joe252

dude i think DEP is for Marine Corps
January 16th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

DEP is for the Army too.
January 16th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullion
I was mostly referring to a JROTC program at high schools. And by the way, I'm pretty sure taking four years of an ROTC at college won't get you in as a Second Lieutenant. It's almost not fair to those who go through h**l getting the grades and the scores to attend a military academy. You might not join as a Private, but I doubt you are tossed in as a Second Lieutenant.
ROTC-Reserve OFFICERS Training Corps
Key word-OFFICERS
January 16th, 2005  
Joe252

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
I was mostly referring to a JROTC program at high schools. And by the way, I'm pretty sure taking four years of an ROTC at college won't get you in as a Second Lieutenant. It's almost not fair to those who go through h**l getting the grades and the scores to attend a military academy. You might not join as a Private, but I doubt you are tossed in as a Second Lieutenant.
ROTC-Reserve OFFICERS Training Corps
Key word-OFFICERS
Those where his words when he came to visit us he is already a corporal i believe..And he does go through h*** hes called home sayin hes gunna quite its to tough and all that but he was just talkin.
January 16th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Seeing that I am attempting to get a green to gold scholarship, I will settle this matter. Right now I am an SGT in the Army. If I get into the green to gold program, I will get out of the army and go to college. Along with my normal classes, I will take ROTC. After I graduate college, I will get my commission as an officer.