Millitary Poll

Who is joing the Millitary later on in there life?

• Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines

• Cost Guard

• Army

• Air Force

• other

• different countrys millitary

• Total voters
Doody said:
cullion said:
I was mostly referring to a JROTC program at high schools. And by the way, I'm pretty sure taking four years of an ROTC at college won't get you in as a Second Lieutenant. It's almost not fair to those who go through h**l getting the grades and the scores to attend a military academy. You might not join as a Private, but I doubt you are tossed in as a Second Lieutenant.

Seeing that I am attempting to get a green to gold scholarship, I will settle this matter. Right now I am an SGT in the Army. If I get into the green to gold program, I will get out of the army and go to college. Along with my normal classes, I will take ROTC. After I graduate college, I will get my commission as an officer.

yes that is what will happen.

I'm in Civil Air Patrol as a Supply Tech. and will be a S-2 Asst. soon.

I'll have my supply training aready and I'm going to join the Army as a E-3, then go to OCS get my Commision,become a 2Lt., stay in suppy for two more years then, get an MOS as an MP.

Right now my goal is to be at West Point in 2 years, and by God I'll be a Cadet if I have to walk on glass blindfolded. But should that not happen, I'm going to go Marines....Ooh-rah!

Back