Millitary Poll

Who is joing the Millitary later on in there life?

• Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines

• Cost Guard

• Army

• Air Force

• other

• different countrys millitary

• Total voters
cullion said:
I was mostly referring to a JROTC program at high schools. And by the way, I'm pretty sure taking four years of an ROTC at college won't get you in as a Second Lieutenant. It's almost not fair to those who go through h**l getting the grades and the scores to attend a military academy. You might not join as a Private, but I doubt you are tossed in as a Second Lieutenant.

since you would not believe me, that once you graduate from ROTC, not JROTC that you will become an officer in the service of your choosing, I have Proof.
http://www.todaysmilitary.com/wyg/t5_wyg_rotc.php

Go for my ETO (electrical technical officer) then join the royal navy as an articifer and after i am in warfare go for the green lid yeeeeeaaaah!

If all fails, join royal marine comando's and go assault engineer and vehicle mechanic.

joining the marines as soon as i graduate, havent decided wether i want to do infantry or tanks :roll:

rotc boy said:
joining the marines as soon as i graduate, havent decided wether i want to do infantry or tanks :roll:
Are you planning on a "career" or just serving for a few years?
If its the latter then go ahead, if no then rethink about combat, the marines need engineers and need skilled men and women.
Being able to fire a LAW at someone isnt going to help you in civie street.

Naval Academy with Marine Corps option. If the their is an opening for an officer in Recon i'm going after it. Other then that most likely MP for a few years, infantry, and then who knows whats next.

I posted this quetion in Military service questions, but no one has answered it at all. Can anyone tell me if you can become an Officer in the U.S. military if you become an amderican citizen, but are Canadian by blood, or do you have to be an American citizen by blood?

Trevor said:
I posted this quetion in Military service questions, but no one has answered it at all. Can anyone tell me if you can become an Officer in the U.S. military if you become an amderican citizen, but are Canadian by blood, or do you have to be an American citizen by blood?

This question has been asked and answered before, which is most likely why you did not get a reponse. Always do a search prior to asking questions, self motivation is one of the most important factors to a successful military career. Look, search, then ask.

It is not required that you were born in the US, just that you are a US citizen.

Now, back on topic.

cullion said:
I was mostly referring to a JROTC program at high schools. And by the way, I'm pretty sure taking four years of an ROTC at college won't get you in as a Second Lieutenant. It's almost not fair to those who go through h**l getting the grades and the scores to attend a military academy. You might not join as a Private, but I doubt you are tossed in as a Second Lieutenant.

ROTC-Reserve OFFICERS Training Corps
Key word-OFFICERS

USAFAUX2004 said:
cullion said:

ROTC-Reserve OFFICERS Training Corps
Key word-OFFICERS

Those where his words when he came to visit us he is already a corporal i believe..And he does go through h*** hes called home sayin hes gunna quite its to tough and all that but he was just talkin.

cullion said:

Seeing that I am attempting to get a green to gold scholarship, I will settle this matter. Right now I am an SGT in the Army. If I get into the green to gold program, I will get out of the army and go to college. Along with my normal classes, I will take ROTC. After I graduate college, I will get my commission as an officer.

Back