Military of the world Photo #2 (Post Pics)

12.jpg

Israeli Oket'z unit operator with dog.

I know i posted this in another topic before, but here is a pic I like. I really like .Its not an amazing pic as far as the backround, and there is no state of the art hardware involved. This is an Israeli Civil Guard volunteer, of the Civil Guard sniping unit. The sniper is located near the Gilo neighborhood (left side), which is found in the outskirts of Jerusalem. During the recent Israeli-Palestinian clashes in the Territories, Palestinians snipers targeted Gilo from the nearby Palestinian village of Beit Gala found in front of it. There is somthing about this retired civilian, armed with a K98 rifle from WWII, protecting his home. or is it just me?

civi-sniper.jpg

Oh, the tanks in the back are Magach 7...

wuts the population of isreale? just a side question

um... it would be interesting to have pics of the brazaillian army or any south american army pics

wow, im real proud of u isralies, you have such a little population yet u can create on of the most formiable military inthe world ( quality that is)

I am really fond of Russian design when it comes to the BTR-80 and 90 APC`s they look so awesome, in my point of view they are the modern battle fields own luxury car`s *shivers* Well almost all Russian made armour is sweet as candy for the eye, the Russian designers are simply so cruel.

:rock:

Doc.S
:viking:

Wow, that BTR pic is unbelieveable. Also, the scope on that K98 looks state of the art. It is in the 1000 USD price range for hunting use.

Also, the scope on that K98 looks state of the art. It is in the 1000 USD price range for hunting use.

Yes, the Civil Guard snipers preetey much choose their own sights and mounts.

Nice pic Sherman. Thanks for sharing it.

They look great dont they... :D

Eilat Class/Saar 5 multi-mission corvette of the Israeli Navy:

saar5_s1.JPG

aee.jpg

Marching

aoz.jpg

F5s flying over some part of the US.

aox.jpg

Mexican built patrol ship Oaxaca class PO-162.

aov.jpg

ARM TORMENTA ( Saar type)

aou.jpg

ARM HURACAN

aot.jpg

Usumacinta (multi purpose ship)

Back