Military of the world Photo #2 (Post Pics)

"Russian border guards
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/740000/images/_741415_victory300.jpg"

Quite often some of those desserts over finnish border right here and on this side of border frontier guard's RDF is alerted to pick desserters up before they freeze or cause problems since usually they are armed. One friend working in border guard has been seeking and capturing russian desserters sometimes. I guess boys get quite badly beaten when returned back to russians ;)

gafesmx3lz.jpg

GAFE. SF. :rambo:

Whispering Death said:
slovenia buy American arms or are my eyes fuzzy?

Except the hummers, there's not a thing American on those pics.
If you were refering to the Mg's those are Belgian Minimi's (FN-Fabrique Nationale)...That's where you got them from too.

G.A.F.E.S. said:
gafesmx3lz.jpg

That's one tough looking bunch...

G.A.F.E.S. said:
gafesmx3lz.jpg

What kind of rifle is that? If I had to take a guess I would say it was a .45 or .50 Cal long range sniper rifle, capable of punching holes through vehicles if need be. I saw video of a US sniper in Somalia using a .50 Sniper on a target, when through a concrete wall (not that thick though, only an inch or two, through a door of a truck, and put a whole about 4" in diameter through the guy's abdomen, not very pretty and quite painful I would think.

KA2004-R103-1593d.jpg

Members of the 3rd Battalion, The Royal 22nd Regiment patroling in Bison APCs in Afganistan.

KA2004-R103-1188d.jpg

Canadian artillery from 5 Régiment d'artillerie légère du Canada

AP2002-5593.jpg

Soldiers from 3rd Battalion, Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry(3 PPCLI) deploy north of Kandahar in Afganistan

AP2002-5545.jpg

Members of Recce Squadron 3PPCLI Battle Group on patrol

KA2003-A158D.jpg

Soldier from 3rd Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment on patrol in Afganistan

Back