military unit reunions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
How about having a thread about military unit reunions?

I know that the American military veteran groups have such sections in their magazines.

Required info should include as minimum: What (unit)?, where, when, point of contact.

Here is the first one:
[FONT=&quot]589th 2009 Reunion Information
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 589th Engineer Battalion (Vietnam) and attached units.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Friday and Saturday September 25th and 26th 2009.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Where[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Waynesville City Park in Waynesville, Missouri. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lodging[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Hotel reservations may be made at the Baymont Inn, 139 Carmel Valley Way, Saint Robert, Mo. 65584. You will need to call them direct at 573-336-5050 and mention the 589th Engineer Battalion to receive the group room rate of $65. Your reservation must be made by the 12th of Sept. A total of 35 rooms have been set aside for the 589th, 30 for the 25th and 26th and 5 for the 24th, 25th, and 26th. These rooms will not be held beyond the 12th of Sept. You may cancel before 4:00 pm on the date of your booking and receive a full refund so book early so we will know how many to plan for.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Directions[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Baymont Inn[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Saint Robert, Mo. --- From I-44 take Exit 161 to Missouri Ave North go approx ¼ mile turn left on St Robert Blvd. and then turn right on Carmel Valley Way, the Baymont Hotel is on the right.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Waynesville City Park, Waynesville, MO. --- From I-44 take exit 159 onto Business Loop 44 (Historic Route 66). Turn right at 2nd light onto Olive St., City Park and shelters are on the left.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back