Military style camp for civilians

croat

Best regards,

Does anyone knows if there is anywhere in the world a kind of camp that lasts a few months and works on the principle of a military camp, think of sleeping in barracks, getting up at 5 in the morning, running and exercising all day, or may not be associated with either firearms, it is important that it takes a couple of months to practice incessantly, price is not important, it could be in Africa, Asia, America .. only discipline and exercising hard?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Does anyone knows if there is anywhere in the world a kind of camp that lasts a few months and works on the principle of a military camp, think of sleeping in barracks, getting up at 5 in the morning, running and exercising all day, or may not be associated with either firearms, it is important that it takes a couple of months to practice incessantly, price is not important, it could be in Africa, Asia, America .. only discipline and exercising hard?

Thanks in advance

There are military schools in the US and Canada for teenagers when these teenagers have a problem to handle the "standard" discipline in normal schools, or rather when teachers and parents cannot handle their students/children

I am 36 years old, I served in Croatian army 15 years ago, now I wish to get back in top shape so I can join FFL but I can not do that while working in office ;)

I am 36 years old, I served in Croatian army 15 years ago, now I wish to get back in top shape so I can join FFL but I can not do that while working in office ;)
then why not go back into the Croatian military? Or is there an age limitation? Most military's have one, except in time of war, when *cannon-bait* is needed the most. Good luck... tell us what happens.

Croatian military has age limit, I am 6y to old now, i was thinking I do not know maybe some english speaking country in africa would accept me even if I need to pay for basic training, or even figjting for them if needed.... they are a lot of close protection courses out there that takes your money and after 3 weeks you are still nither in shape or able to do anythimg

Croatian military has age limit, I am 6y to old now, i was thinking I do not know maybe some english speaking country in africa would accept me even if I need to pay for basic training, or even figjting for them if needed.... they are a lot of close protection courses out there that takes your money and after 3 weeks you are still nither in shape or able to do anythimg
well I cannot say that I have heard of any *schools* per-say -- guess you could join some mercenary group, I am sure there may be much need for such in Africa or South America..

Although the age limit is 40 years in the Legion, it is my Appraisal that you will not be accepted. The Legion does not take many into their ranks these days and your
age is not to your advantage.

I know that my age is not advantage, but I always try before I give up, I can not be younger then I am, but I for sure can be in better shape than somebody 18y younger.

Back