cimg10301rt6.jpg

cimg09491yh0.jpg

cimg09251cy8.jpg

cimg09161qm0.jpg

cimg10961qb6.jpg

cimg09291qo7.jpg

cimg09041ju0.jpg

cimg09121yk9.jpg

I think they're Taiwan. Notice the flag on the patch....Look carefully....the man in black uniform and ski mask.

I think they're Taiwan. Notice the flag on the patch....Look carefully....the man in black uniform and ski mask.

It's easier to red the title to the thread, "Military show in Taipei, China".

Thanks Regisvo, some excelllent photos there.

Excellent pictures! I'm guessing these are special operations teams? The top few pictures look like SEALs or something. The guys in all black look like ninjas, lol.

It's easier to red the title to the thread, "Military show in Taipei, China".

Thanks Regisvo, some excelllent photos there.

Oh, duh. Taipei, China is Republic of China known as Taiwan, right?

Last edited:
:DIt happens to the best of us, all too often in my own case, but on this one occasion I spotted it first up, and had to get in quick to give you a gentle dig in the ribs.:D

It was the weapons that made me look.

Last edited:
Nice looking weaponry, M-4's, H&K MP5s, Barret .50 and deuce and a halfs built by Volvo.

Please note: Further comments on this thread would be in violation of my company's Code of Conduct for ex-pat employees.

What's really great is the fact that you see real honest to goodness troops. Not some Chi-Com propaganda parade. Also these guys carry some of the finest weapons out there.

AR-15s
Beretta 92FS
Barrett Rifles
H&K MP5
Remington 700
Mossberg 500

Also... they're not COMMUNIST TROOPS!!!! They're 100% pro freedom.

Taiwanese. The poster here has referred this to "China" because the poster feels that Taiwan belongs to the PRC. Although Taiwan is officially Republic of China, the Taiwanese call themselves Taiwanese. I have never met a Taiwanese guy (and I have met a lot) who called themselves Chinese.
And I see the Taiwanese Marine brothers have red name tags. Just like South Korean Marines.
These lot look like a well disciplined bunch with outstanding equipment.
If only the RoK Marines were given such funding. But then again, the government is trying to end it.

The Taiwan issue will be resolved in my generation!

Yes, you are correct... The PRC will make a threating action towards the Republic of China and that in turn will draw the Attention of a little thing called the United States Seventh Fleet. Yeah... after they get involved the rest of America's military power will be involved.

So basically, in the end. The People's Republic of China will cease to exist and the people trapped under a communist/despotic government will be freed.

Don't forget that there are many other nations in the area that would more then likely side with American Military Action. Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and Australia to be exact.

Back