Military related music videos

Solideo

In this thead I would like to show some kind of music related to military any times in any way. Music which talks of the military through its lyrics or images, even police.

Pipes of Peace Paul Mc Cartney

This song is related to a true 1914 Christmas history during WWI between German-British troops. Some movies and books have touched this episode in war also)

Cheers

What can you say....?

Untouchables... Simply. The. Best. !

(go straight for the 2nd vid if you don´t believe me, and whoever went to a Tatoo in the last years will know what I am talking about):

Top Secret Drum Corps, 2005 Show (sorry about the commentator at starters)

Top Secret Drum Corps, 2006 Show (camerawork-wise probably the best vid in this sequence)

Top Secret Drum Corps, 2007 Show (probably the best show, but not the best vid)

Top Secret Drum Corps, 2008 Show (technically way over the possible limits...!)

Top Secret Drum Corps, 2009 Show (Amateur Vid)

Enjoy,

Rattler

Last edited:
IRON MAIDEN- The trooper

Partially based on 1854 Lord Alfred Tennyson´s poem “The Charge of the Light Brigade” about an article read of the Battle of Balaclava in the Crimean War, which was fought from 1853 to 1856 between Russia on one side and England, France, Turkey, and Sardinia on the other.

The disastrous massacre that wiped out the Light Brigade. This poem is about courage, not about the bad luck or stupidity that put the men of the Light Brigade cavalry in a position to display that courage.

The trooper

Back