Military-qoutes Business cards

cbbr08

I think it would be cool if we can design a business card... well not really for business but just to pass out to people thats been or thinking about joining the military. What do you guys think?

Fun, but you can also make them by using word. If you are talking about a universal business card, I'm not sure how that would work out. I usually recruit people who are getting massively flamed by a few hot-heads on www.cadetstuff.org and saying, hey, I'm a mod here, I'll let ya know when you start going over the line, but you more than likely will get plenty of mod flamership by PM then publicly, and we "protect" you more.

One thing about the cards, they can be somewhat expensive. I will attempt to create some ideas on word and try to figure out how to link them to here. Therefore people could download them, print them out, get some of those laminate it yourself sheets (which i LOVE) and voila! Hehe.

Possibly it could become a type of contest or something... Redleg?

I just thought about the cards because you can always put them on cars that has military stickers or whatever. Your right though about the cost :?

Im down though with the contest. ;)

Hm, nice idea but it will cost a bit... :?

Online "business cards" should be possible to make. :)

or a small quote or picture that we can use as a signature in the diff forums that we are members of.

I think im a member of 12 or more forums :lol:

cbbr08 said:
or a small quote or picture that we can use as a signature in the diff forums that we are members of.

I think im a member of 12 or more forums :lol:

You can get a picture of me... :lol:

Back