DO MILITARY PEOPLE PROVOKE ENTRAPMENT

BARTIN

Banned
DO MILITARY PEOPLE PROVOKE ENTRAPMENT.

Entrapment is the process of instigating deceit or fraud to introduce a decoy or trap for the purpose of falsifying the pursuit of liability.

The logic of entrapment is to counterfeit the process of pursuit, to falsify the progress of liability in order to subdue or defile the goal of custody.

Mandated profits (mandated auto insurance) is a form of entrapment.

Drug testing is a form of entrapment.

The navy uses the logic of liability to establish the source or ignition to a "threat" or "variable circumstances" in order to define conduct to the "rules of engagement" for weapons release authority.

Target acquisition is based on the ability to pursue the causes of circumstance and never the consequence.
Threats are determined by the cause and not the consequence.

Any process that teaches pursuit to apprehend the causes is " Top Gun"; but any process that teaches pursuit to apprehend the consequences is "Sitting Duck".

Someone has to advocate the legitimacy of weapons release authority sooner of later.
!.
Drug testing is wrong, because it pursues the consequence and not the cause, and it has no intention to apprehend the causes of drug supply, more than allowing the recruit of the drug user in order to validate the quota of its pursuit to implicate the consequence and not the cause.

To pursue the cause of drug supply prevents the progress of the drug user.

Drug testing allows the source of drug supply in order to recruit the progress to "chase the user".

"Mandated profits" is wrong because it allows auto insurance industry to pawn the citizens income allowance at the expense of the U.S. treasury in order to falsify the surplus of its market demand for imposing or forcing the voucher of its supply or services on the citizens in the evacuation to escape and bail out the failing market of insurance industry that had no clients to save them from otherwise bankruptcy or tax evasion.

Insurance is not the boss liablity.

The consequences did not invent the cuses.

Insurance does not gurantee the progress of accountability, because receiving is not the boss of giving.

Its fsster to give than it is to receive, and that why output does not predict input.

The input factors project the forecast of output.

Mandated profits are unified embezzelements.

Mandated profits pursues the consequence of treasury and not the cause.

There are three stages of entrapment:

1. INFILTRATION
2. SABOTAGE
3. COUNTERFEIT

A. INFILTRATION

Infiltration is the process of posing as an imposter to extort or steal from a targeted regiment or union of supply, by impersonating the function to the supply for disrupting or blackmailing the pledge consent related to the stock and bonds of the targeted supply union.

The act of impersonating the function to the supply in order to deprive or prohibit its pledge of consent is for the purpose of abolishing the authority of liability to the supply chain.

The act of abolishing the authority of liability to the supply chain is for the purpose of forgery and fraud to destruct or prohibit the merit of sovereignty in order to dominate a system of counterfeit for preventing or disqualifying the delegation of ownership related to the legitimacy of supply liability.

The act of dominating a system of counterfeit to overthrow ownership is for the purpose of destroying the priorities and goal of the targeted magistration by infiltrating its chain of giving.

B. SABOTAGE

Sabotage is the process of gaining controlling asset to the targeted regiment or union of production, by overthrowing its logic of custody in order to blackball or discriminate against its stocks and bonds.

The act of controlling asset to blackball or discriminate against the targeted stocks and bonds is for the purpose of abolishing the authority of custody directly related to the targeted commonwealth.

The act of abolishing the authority of custody to the targeted commonwealth is for the purpose of corrupting and prohibiting the merit of its administration in order to dominate a system of counterfeit for preventing or disqualifying the delegation of having or controlling asset related to the legitimacy of production.

The act of dominating a system of counterfeit to overthrow custody is for the purpose of destroying the priorities and goal of the targeted stocks and bonds by infiltrating its chain of having or common wealth.

C. COUNTERFEIT

Counterfeit is the process of reform to mislead or contradict the logic of pursuit related to the production functions of a targeted territory, by overthrowing to blackball its registration for discriminating against its related royalties or merit of territory.

The act of blackball or discrimination against a targeted registration by its territories of royalty is for the purpose of abolishing the authority of pursuit directly related to the targeted monopoly.

The act of abolishing the authority of pursuit to the targeted monopoly is for the purpose of corrupting and prohibiting the merit of territory in order to dominate a system of counterfeit for preventing or disqualifying the controlling asset of pursuit related to the legitimacy of royalties and or demand by the matching sovereignty of supply.

The act of dominating a system of counterfeit to overthrow pursuit is for the purpose of destroying the priorities and goal of the targeted monopoly by infiltrating its chain of receiving or registration.

Do you participate in the promotion of entrapment or are you the victim; or are you both.

You get what you give, because no one can keep more than their own ingredient to circumstance.

Why be a trap, if the only thing it does is catch the provocator.

Last edited:
Entrapment is the process of instigating deceit or fraud to introduce a decoy or trap for the purpose of falsifying the pursuit of liability.

Drug testing is a form of entrapment.

No,... drug testing is a form of Crime detection.

Like speed cameras or detecting fingerprints at a crime scene. If the person subjected to the test has not committed a crime, nothing will be found. Unless of course they have a legal reason for having used the drug in question.

I think that you had better go away and think this statement out again.

P.S. Yes I am an old fart, but I can read normal sized text without it being enlarged.

Last edited:
Mandated profits (mandated auto insurance) is a form of entrapment.

Insurance would be better described as risk assignment. You pay the insurance company to assume risk on your behalf.

Mandated auto insurance is done for the protection of society. Imagine if insurance was not required. Driving would offer significantly more risk to all participants in this case, regardless of fault if an accident did occur.

I believe that your logic is flawed. Entrapment is defined simply as:
entrapment
in law, instigation or inducement of a person into the commission of a crime by an officer of the law http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/entrapment

The three stages you discribe in your post are not clearly pointing to the end goal, which is the inducement of a person to commit a crime by an officer of the law. Not sure exactly the point you are trying to make.

The logic of pursut.

No,... drug testing is a form of Crime detection.

Like speed cameras or detecting fingerprints at a crime scene. If the person subjected to the test has not committed a crime, nothing will be found. Unless of course they have a legal reason for having used the drug in question.

I think that you had better go away and think this statement out again.

P.S. Yes I am an old fart, but I can read normal sized text without it being enlarged.

THE LOGIC OF PURSUIT.

The navy uses the logic of liability to establish the source or ignition of a "threat" or "variable circumstances" in order to define conduct to the "rules of engagement" for weapons release authority.

Target acquisition is based on the ability to pursue the causes of circumstance and never the consequence.

Any process that teaches pursuit to apprehend the causes is " Top Gun"; but any process that teaches pursuit to apprehend the consequences is "Sitting Duck".

Someone has to advocate the legitimacy of weapons release authority sooner of later.
!. Drug testing is wrong, because it pursues the consequence and not the cause, and it has no intention to apprehend the causes of drug supply, more than allowing the recruit of the drug user in order to validate the quota of its pursuit to implicate the consequence and not the cause.

Drug testing allows the source of drug supply in order to recruit the progress to "chase the user".

2. "Mandated profits" is wrong because it allows auto insurance industry to pawn the citizens income allowance at the expense of the U.S. treasury in order falsify the surplus of demand in order to voucher its supply or services that would otherwise be in bankruptcy or tax evasion.

THE LOGIC OF PURSUIT.

The navy uses the logic of liability to establish the source or ignition of a "threat" or "variable circumstances" in order to define conduct to the "rules of engagement" for weapons release authority.

!. Drug testing is wrong, because it pursues the consequence and not the cause, and it has no intention to apprehend the causes of drug supply, more than allowing the recruit of the drug user in order to validate the quota of its pursuit to implicate the consequence and not the cause.

2. "Mandated profits" is wrong because it allows auto insurance industry to pawn the citizens income allowance at the expense of the U.S. treasury in order falsify the surplus of demand in order to voucher its supply or services that would otherwise be in bankruptcy or tax evasion.
You never read a word I said did you?

You rather stupid and convoluted statements are typical of those of a user merely seeking to justify his actions, and for the most part have little or nothing to do with the role of the Military in the enforcement of drug free policy. This type of reasoning is that which could be expected from someone whose logic is driven by the need for drugs and as such would make that person highly unsuited to the purposes of the force concerned.

It is not the mandate of the Armed Forces to pursue Drug distributors unless of course they are members or seeking to become members of that Force, however it is in their interest and that of the nation to try to exclude drug takers from participation in the Armed Forces.

The long and the short of it being, that your initial statement is totally incorrect and no amount of argument can justify it. There is no entrapment, the military do not offer you drugs to enable them to entrap you.

End of Story.

Entrapments legal definition is: To cause by deceit or other means to cause a person or persons to commit illegal actions they would not otherwise commit, without being swayed by the words, actions or promises made by the agent of the law.

What that means is unless a person of authority or legal standing deceived someone into smoking a big fatty and popping a couple totem poles and then turned around and drug tested someone. It's not entrapment.

OK Bartin, you're obviously unhappy about something and are using a forum to get it off your chest. I'm not going to repeat the well thought out responses to your statements, but I would like to know what is the underlying cause?

Drug testing has been recognised as necessary for uniformed branches due to their proximity to very lethal material (and the means to deliver it) to ensure safety for the majority - including fellow service members. So what is your objection to that?

You cite the need to tackle causes, I agree with you, but I disagree that this is the only line of prosecution that should be used.

Changing perspectives and assumptions requires a many pronged plan of attack, in this case:
1. Education - what are the results & potential outcomes of drug use.
2. Setting the standard - this is what you are expected to achieve, here are the means to achieve it, let's get it done.
3. Enforcement - you haven't met the standards deemed necessary, so you have so much time to do it, or else we can no longer employ you, as you don't meet the job standards and requirements and are therefore unable to meet our expectations, thank you for your interest and good bye.
4. Publicity - make the standards known, clear and simple, also make sure that the potential consequences are clear.
5. Follow up - DO IT. Keep going around, repeating the message and make sure it is delivered coherently.

Like I said, I'm intrigued, but can guess, where you are coming from.

You never read a word I said did you?

You rather stupid and convoluted statements are typical of those of a user merely seeking to justify his actions, and for the most part have little or nothing to do with the role of the Military in the enforcement of drug free policy. This type of reasoning is that which could be expected from someone whose logic is driven by the need for drugs and as such would make that person highly unsuited to the purposes of the force concerned.

It is not the mandate of the Armed Forces to pursue Drug distributors unless of course they are members or seeking to become members of that Force, however it is in their interest and that of the nation to try to exclude drug takers from participation in the Armed Forces.

The long and the short of it being, that your initial statement is totally incorrect and no amount of argument can justify it. There is no entrapment, the military do not offer you drugs to enable them to entrap you.

End of Story.

You have no trigger or ammo. You are a hand me down fraud of counterfeit title and deed, trying to take credit for someone elses labor.

You think that its faster to receive than it is to give.

The drug user did not invent the drug maker.

The the maker recruits the user.

You dont know the difference between the criminal and the vicitim.

But you will get out of it, acccording to whatever the hell you put into it.

If there is anything smarter than you, then you wont be the first to know.

Your benefits only entitle you to the worth of of your own merit.

Ahd your followers wont have more than whatever you think the leader resembles.

So dont be a stranger to yourself.

Your running a drug front to cover up your scam of fraudulent investment.

Your a chain loser trying to help the maker blame the user.

Your the only one that is fooled.

Authority is something that you make, and not something that you get.

But you can try to be in charge, but you just have to wati for someone dumber than you not smarter.

OK Bartin, you're obviously unhappy about something and are using a forum to get it off your chest. I'm not going to repeat the well thought out responses to your statements, but I would like to know what is the underlying cause?

Drug testing has been recognised as necessary for uniformed branches due to their proximity to very lethal material (and the means to deliver it) to ensure safety for the majority - including fellow service members. So what is your objection to that?

You cite the need to tackle causes, I agree with you, but I disagree that this is the only line of prosecution that should be used.

Changing perspectives and assumptions requires a many pronged plan of attack, in this case:
1. Education - what are the results & potential outcomes of drug use.
2. Setting the standard - this is what you are expected to achieve, here are the means to achieve it, let's get it done.
3. Enforcement - you haven't met the standards deemed necessary, so you have so much time to do it, or else we can no longer employ you, as you don't meet the job standards and requirements and are therefore unable to meet our expectations, thank you for your interest and good bye.
4. Publicity - make the standards known, clear and simple, also make sure that the potential consequences are clear.
5. Follow up - DO IT. Keep going around, repeating the message and make sure it is delivered coherently.

Like I said, I'm intrigued, but can guess, where you are coming from.

THE ARMED FORCES IS NOT FOUNDED OR BUILT BY A DRUG TEST.

THE ARMED FORCES IS BUILT WITH LIABLILTIY SO THAT ACCOUNTBILITY WILL RECOGNIZE, WHERE THINGS COME FROM MORE THAN WHERE THEY SEEM TO END UP.

YOUR MISSING THE CARPENTER,

THE FOCUS IN THIS ARTICLE IS NOT ABOUT THE DRUGS, BUT IT IS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LIABILITY" AND "COUNTERFEIT"

AND THATS WHAT IS MISSING FROM YOUR PUZZLE.

YOUR STUCK ON DRUGS AND NOT THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION.

YOUR CONCLUSIONS ARE ONLY WORTH YOUR OWN RELIABILITY.

I WISH THERE WERE SOMEONE ON THE NET THAT KOWS HOW TO QUALFY ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

BUT RANK WILL SUMMON ITS OWN COLLATERAL.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT.

DO THE WORDS BOSS YOU, OR DO YOU BOSS THE WORDS.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

CAN YOU SHARE YOUR INTELIGENCE AND TELL US IN YOUR OWN WORDS WHAT YOU THINK THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LIABIILITY" AND "COUNTERFEIT" IS

IF YOU CANT, THEN SHUT THE PHUCK UP, AND JUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN .

EARS ARE NOT THE BOSS OT EHT MOUTH.

Last edited:
You have no trigger or ammo. You are a hand me down fraud of counterfeit title and deed, trying to take credit for someone elses labor.

But you can try to be in charge, but you just have to wati for someone dumber than you not smarter.

Oh STFU. You dropped hot and got busted deal with it and go on with your freakin life. You did the deed now pay the fiddler. Stop crying about it.

THE ARMED FORCES IS NOT FOUNDED OR BUILT BY A DRUG TEST.

THE ARMED FORCES IS BUILT WITH LIABLILTIY SO THAT ACCOUNTBILITY WILL RECOGNIZE, WHERE THINGS COME FROM MORE THAN WHERE THEY SEEM TO END UP.

YOUR MISSING CARPENTER,

THE FOCUS IN THIS ARTICLE IS NOT ABOUT THE DRUGS, BUT IT IS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LIABILITY" AND "COUNTERFEIT"

AND THATS WHAT IS MISSING FROM YOUR PUZZLE.

YOUR STUCK ON DRUGS AND NOT THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION.

YOUR CONCLUSIONS ARE ONLY WORTH YOUR OWN RELIABILITY.

I WISH THERE WERE SOMEONE ON THE NET THAT KOWS HOW TO QUALFY ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

BUT RANK WILL SUMMON ITS OWN COLLATERAL.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT.

DO THE WORDS BOSS YOU, OR DO YOU BOSS THE WORDS.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

CAN YOU SHARE YOU INTELIGENCE AND TELL US IN YOUR OWN WORDS WHAT YOU THINK THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LIABIILITY" AND "COUNTERFEIT" IS

IF YOU CANT, THEN SHUT THE **** UP, AND JUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN .

EARS ARE NOT THE BOSS OT EHT MOUTH.
I don't want to get into a p*ssing contest with you, but please don't try and tell me that I'm not smart enough to understand your message. It is the job of the sender to make sure that message is sent, received and understood, it is the the job of the receiver to request clarification and confirm that the mesage has been understood.

So let me ask - what has got a bee up your arse and why are you so strident, this site is always good for conversation between opposing viewpoints and to gather different perspectives - please state yours clearly, you will not be judged, merely answered by other people, as if we were in a bar having a laugh and more than a few beers.

BTW counterfeit means fake, can't be bothered to look up the dictionary definition, but the difference between counterfeit and liability is that, liability is a risk, an outstanding or potentially due threat.

As for the rest of your rambling - take 5, breathe and get back on the bike 'cosI'm not getting clarity at the moment, only white noise.

Do you have the vaguest idea of what you are trying to say?

Of course I blame the user. You have your whole story "@rse a peak" it's the age old law of supply and demand.

The instant there is a demand, there will be someone to fill that demand, whereas just because there are suppliers does no make everyone want to be a user.

"If there were no users, there would be no suppliers"

You wanted to show the world that you are a weak willed dope head who can't get through life without drugs, and you got what you wanted, now stop bitching and whining.

Ok, this is getting rediculous..
I know we are supposed to be kind and gentle, but WTF is this druggie still doing here?

Unbelievable.

Please tell me someone's reported these posts as spam, so that the proverbial banhammer can be deployed?

I don't see that this guy's contributing to these forums in any way, shape or form, other than to rob me of bandwidth I'll never get back.

Back