Military Motivational Posters

KnightTemplar

I did a search and couldn't find a topic on this, which really surprised me, so I probably missed it somewhere. Just in case I didn't though, I'll post some to get us started.

carrierlandings.JPG

AmericanWill.JPG

Brave.JPG

Sacrifice1.JPG

Here are a few that explain why I put this in the humor section...

overscrupulous.jpg

Economic%20Downsizing%201.jpg

Economic%20Downsizing%202.jpg

gravity.jpg

halt.jpg

I have a good number of these (over 500 and counting) in my collection. Most of them I did not make, though some, like the first 4, I did. You can make your own with the Parody Motivator Generator or add some you have seen elsewhere.

Here are a few that explain why I put this in the humor section...

overscrupulous.jpg

Economic%20Downsizing%201.jpg

Economic%20Downsizing%202.jpg

gravity.jpg

halt.jpg

I have a good number of these (over 500 and counting) in my collection. Most of them I did not make, though some, like the first 4, I did. You can make your own with the Parody Motivator Generator or add some you have seen elsewhere.
I particularly enjoy the last one. There is always time for hammertime.

Well, it isn't taking off like I had hoped. I've seen some forums with similar topics go for 60+ pages. I'll post a few more to see if it will catch on...
Military Motivational Posters

lumberjack-commandos.jpg

more%20awesome.jpg

thiswar.JPG

british-soldiers.jpg

And one that may hit a little close to home (or at least bring back memories) to some on here...

e2.JPG

Are the Lumberjacks alright? Please don't hurt me for the monty python reference.

Does no one else have any to share? As I said, I have seen threads like this take off and go for 50+ pages before. I think it has been long enough I can bump the thread without it being called a double post...

Maybe I can at least get some replies with some of the more controversial ones I have...

Air%20Force2.jpg

allies.jpg

Caveman.jpg

fundamentals.jpg

motivator058.jpg

uav.jpg

oh well, it was a valiant effort, but I guess it just won't catch on here. Maybe my problem was limiting it to military motivational posters rather than opening it up to any motivational poster, but I figured a military site would make that limitation a non-issue.

Back