Military men and their reputations

Jilly

I was brought up in a town which had a large military presence. And we girls were 'warned' not to date a soldier or anyone in the Military because they had a reputation of playing around. Going from one girl to the next with little regard for anything.

So, how true is this reputation? :smile:

Rumors, just rumors

We are all little angels who never sleep with our hands under the blanket. :angel:

But I remember once there was this girl .......... uh, or were there two?. Well yes, there was just a girl more in Germany and then I remember faintly a milkmaid in the Nederlands but ..... :?

Rumors, just rumors - don´t believe it. It's probably something your mom just said. :viking:

I don't know about those rumors.... what are you doing later tonight, my girl is out of town...lol... j/k, no really.... j/k..... but really, is there a chance?

So it's true. I knew it. :-D

Team - maybe if you ask real nicely. I never was any good at following good advice. ;)

And I just happen to be that one guy! Don't say anything, but I hear all these other guys get around..... You can trust me though. I just want to talk about how your day was..... Seriously! :angel:

Civvies are boring.
What´s sexy about an accountant?

Naw. a real man is one who smells of sweat, gunsmoke and hot machine-gun oil.

Guess I am going to have to be the exception. 4 years of Active Duty in the Infantry and another 4 years in the Reserves, and I never once cheated on my wife even though I did 2.5 years in Germany unaccompanied.

Now, as a veteran, I am still monogamous. Before I married my second wife, I only had monogamous relationships and never strayed. Once married, it was the same. I believe in absolute fidelity.

It just never seemed right to me to have sexual encounters with no feelings attached. Not that I easily fall in love; instead, it just makes things better, more real, more connected. I'm one of those rare people that appreciates knowing someone and respecting them rather than getting my hump on and saying goodbye.

<shrug> I'm a wimp. I can accept that.

You're not a wimp, AZ. Just a nice guy. :)

Sevens, I've never dated a man in the military before, but I trust what you say. ;)

I must admit any time I think of it, the echos of what was drummed into my mind back then still remains.

The worst form of torture you can expose a woman to; is to confiscate her credit card. ;-)

Back