Military men and their reputations

If we were to have the hotter hooters girls, and cheerleaders I would... Cry. :crybaby:Not out of sorrow, but out of happyness. Okinawa isnt exactly home of the prettiest girls in the world, and the language barrier doesnt help either.

Redleg and TI drunk.....this is going to be a great party!!!! Everyone bring your cameras!!!! :twisted:

Shelf, I would've loved to have seen that. ;) I've never even had a drop of alcohol. I don't know if that's a good thing when you consider some of the things I've done. I don't have the luxury of blaming them on drug or drink. LOL

As to the entertainment....perhaps I'll have some cheerleaders over. Or some of the hotter Hooter's girls....or both. I'm open to suggestions!!! As long as said suggestions don't involve me topless on the bar or anything. :)

See, the thing is.... RL has seen me a bit tipsy... I ended up taking everyones money at the poker table that night... so please come prepared...thank you... :cheers:

Shelf, for you, I'll invite only the hottest ladies over. Of course that means I don't get to come to my own party.....but that's okay. :)

Steliga.....if I was a drinker I would already know the answer to this, but.....Canada has its own beer??

TI, I'd be honored to lose my money to you, Sir. :)

And back to the topic at hand, I was going to point out that a lot of tag chasers who catch their military boyfriend don't last through the first deployment. Doesn't say a lot about them as far as I'm concerned.

Shelf, for you, I'll invite only the hottest ladies over. Of course that means I don't get to come to my own party.....but that's okay. :)

Steliga.....if I was a drinker I would already know the answer to this, but.....Canada has its own beer??

TI, I'd be honored to lose my money to you, Sir. :)

And back to the topic at hand, I was going to point out that a lot of tag chasers who catch their military boyfriend don't last through the first deployment. Doesn't say a lot about them as far as I'm concerned.

We have many beers. Now I won't say they're the best in the world...but it sure beats the flavoured water that passes for beer just a bit south of me...;)

ha! Steliga: good one. Flavored water. Go to Korea their stuff is strong. but tasted nasty.

Sevens: I believe that if its YOUR party you get to stay... I dont think you read that in the rule book did you? But otherwise Im sure you arent an ugly woman.

TI: Are you one of those guys that does Everything better when you drink?

Well thanks for educating me, Steliga. I had no idea. The only thing I know about beer is that my brother-in-law loves Sam Adams, and Budweiser has awesome Clydesdales. :)

Shelf, TI is like a god among men. He does everything better, drunk or sober. (That'll be $100, TI. You know I don't compliment unless compensated. :D)

Well thanks for educating me, Steliga. I had no idea. The only thing I know about beer is that my brother-in-law loves Sam Adams, and Budweiser has awesome Clydesdales. :)

Shelf, TI is like a god among men. He does everything better, drunk or sober. (That'll be $100, TI. You know I don't compliment unless compensated. :D)

HA! very well. TI, I will bring money, but I have yet to play so maybe I have some hidden talent. But it is unlikely... Hehehe god among men. Funny

@ 7s... my bill is getting pretty good..... damn... that's a high price...

@ AF... Cannon is my dog... but you just had to twist it into something that is going to set 7s off....

TI is a God amongst men? No kidding. Then why is he asking me out for a date? We need proof me thinks. ;-)

Awwww. Sorry, Shelf.

I, on the other hand, am always here. Sadly. Here or Facebook. I need a life that doesn't involve a computer. :)

Last edited:
Back